• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cambions

dilf enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ā€”šŸ“¼ā€”

Hello everyone. Please bear with me; I havenā€™t used this site in a while!

Iā€™m a literate - novella roleplayer hoping to get back into writing and storytelling after a long hiatus from the hobby. :]

My replies may be shorter (literate) to start off with as I become used to the format again. I am also a strong believer in quality over quantity! Iā€™ll never expect more where thereā€™s nothing to write, so donā€™t worry if your writing doesnā€™t meet a certain length every time < 3

šŸ“¼

What Iā€™m looking for:

Iā€™m VERY interested in the horror genre at the moment, and itā€™s my favourite, so I thought itā€™d be best to re-inspire myself with.

Psychological, body, medical, slasher, supernatural, sci-fi, gothic horror and etc. are all welcome!

I have multiple ocs for any of these sub-genres.

I am also in a couple of horror fandoms in which Iā€™m willing to play most CCs, if canon roleplay interests anyone:

Insidious, Outlast, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Slashers, and most classic movies with horror themes (e.g. American Psycho)!

Key Slasher movies/characters: Stu Macher (Ghostface, Scream), Leatherface, Nubbins Sawyer, Chop Top Sawyer (Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Michael Myers, Laurie Strode (Halloween), Ashley J. Williams (Evil Dead), Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street), Jack Torrance (The Shining), Pinhead (Hellraiser), Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th), Hannibal Lecter, Herbert West (ReAnimator).

šŸ“¼

Other details:

I would appreciate an understanding partner. I have ADHD and my interest can fluctuate. I will, of course, be the same in return.

I love romance in roleplays! This can be any gender pairing. Very open to enby and transgender characters. :]

Letā€™s have fun with it!! Playlists, artwork, Pinterest boards or just brainstorming ideas here and there; I love getting passionate about a story.

DM me/comment if interested!

ā€”šŸ“¼ā€”

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested but I'm kinda bad at plotting. If you can work with that then let's do it!

Hey, I'm interested but I'm kinda bad at plotting. If you can work with that then let's do it!
Iā€™m cool with that (and love the Leon pfp, by the way)! Feel free to shoot me a DM either here or on Discord, which should be on my profile. :]

hi! is it ok that im a minor? im guessing not but still wanted to see.
Itā€™s okay! Iā€™m a very young adult so as long as youā€™re not way younger than me, Iā€™d be comfortable with it.

Hey! I have an oc that has horror/dark themes! He's sort of a slasher character based off an old silent horror film. I typically enjoy shipping and exploring different tropes (like enemies to lovers, slow burn, etc.) He's bisexual too. Just to be clear ā€” Even though his story has slasher themes I won't write romance where they (intentionally) physically harm eachother. Other than that, I'm down!

Hey! I have an oc that has horror/dark themes! He's sort of a slasher character based off an old silent horror film. I typically enjoy shipping and exploring different tropes (like enemies to lovers, slow burn, etc.) He's bisexual too. Just to be clear ā€” Even though his story has slasher themes I won't write romance where they (intentionally) physically harm eachother. Other than that, I'm down!
Sounds fun!! Iā€™d be down to come up with something with yaā€™. :] Feel free to shoot me a DM!

Hi there! I'm getting back into roleplaying as well. I've always wanted to experiment with the horror genre, but never really found a partner for it. I'd love to rp with you. :)

Hi there! I'm getting back into roleplaying as well. I've always wanted to experiment with the horror genre, but never really found a partner for it. I'd love to rp with you. :)
Sweet!! Feel free to shoot me a DM :]

Hey! I am a newcomer when it comes to RPNation, and have recently stumbled upon this post. I can say I am very passionate when it comes to the concept of horror and would be interested in becoming a potential writing partner. I especially work well with romance in case it's something you look forward to.

Heya! I'm a little inexperienced with the horror genre, but I have this wendigo character that I would love to use to stretch my wings in the genre and go into darker themes.

Hey! I am an absolutely horror-lover (big on slashers, they just hit different) so I'm glad to have found this! I would love to talk about ideas, and if there is also any chance you'd be interested/looking for a dead by daylight roleplay please feel free to PM me :)

Iā€™d LOVE to do an oc horror rp!!! Iā€™m a bit rusty (real life be kicking my ass) but iā€™d love to get back into practice with something like this!

Iā€™d LOVE to do an oc horror rp!!! Iā€™m a bit rusty (real life be kicking my ass) but iā€™d love to get back into practice with something like this!
Real asf I am getting my ass beat by my own life rn, Iā€™d love to do smth tho!! Feel free to dm me :)

I absolutely adore horror, and I would love to do a horror rp with you. I'm also coming off of the back of a long roleplaying hiatus (real life is destroying me in all ways physically, spiritually, and mentally) so I very much need to get back into the practice lol.

I absolutely adore horror, and I would love to do a horror rp with you. I'm also coming off of the back of a long roleplaying hiatus (real life is destroying me in all ways physically, spiritually, and mentally) so I very much need to get back into the practice lol.
I completely feel u, life is kicking my ass atm šŸ’€ Iā€™d love to plan smth out with you! Feel free to shoot me a dm :]

Bump: really into slashers at the moment (I bought the Texas Chainsaw Massacre game and itā€™s taking over my life).

I'm coming back from a long roleplay hiatus, I would love to try something horror related for once !

Otherwise, I do also have a couple characters that could fit pretty well in a horror setting :)

I do hope you're doing alright and having a nice day/night

Hey, I'm also getting back into RPing and also am someone with ADHD lmao

Would you want to rp Scream?

HAII HAII GRABS YOU. GRABS YOU. GRABS YOU. GRABS YOU. hai. hello. Hai. im so sorry im so excited nbBRGGFRVBHFGEB but Hi................I love horror.........................................BUT im esp into hannibal rn BUT i am so super willing to do ANY!!!!!!!!!!! of these..........!!!!!!! spins u around.

im a new member however so my own resources r still awaiting approval, but! anything u need 2 know, feel more than welcome to ask me! Big HUGE smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ā€”šŸ“¼ā€”

Hello everyone. Please bear with me; I havenā€™t used this site in a while!

Iā€™m a literate - novella roleplayer hoping to get back into writing and storytelling after a long hiatus from the hobby. :]

My replies may be shorter (literate) to start off with as I become used to the format again. I am also a strong believer in quality over quantity! Iā€™ll never expect more where thereā€™s nothing to write, so donā€™t worry if your writing doesnā€™t meet a certain length every time < 3

šŸ“¼

What Iā€™m looking for:

Iā€™m VERY interested in the horror genre at the moment, and itā€™s my favourite, so I thought itā€™d be best to re-inspire myself with.

Psychological, body, medical, slasher, supernatural, sci-fi, gothic horror and etc. are all welcome!

I have multiple ocs for any of these sub-genres.

I am also in a couple of horror fandoms in which Iā€™m willing to play most CCs, if canon roleplay interests anyone:

Insidious, Outlast, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Slashers, and most classic movies with horror themes (e.g. American Psycho)!

Key Slasher movies/characters: Stu Macher (Ghostface, Scream), Leatherface, Nubbins Sawyer, Chop Top Sawyer (Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Michael Myers, Laurie Strode (Halloween), Ashley J. Williams (Evil Dead), Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street), Jack Torrance (The Shining), Pinhead (Hellraiser), Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th), Hannibal Lecter, Herbert West (ReAnimator).

šŸ“¼

Other details:

I would appreciate an understanding partner. I have ADHD and my interest can fluctuate. I will, of course, be the same in return.

I love romance in roleplays! This can be any gender pairing. Very open to enby and transgender characters. :]

Letā€™s have fun with it!! Playlists, artwork, Pinterest boards or just brainstorming ideas here and there; I love getting passionate about a story.

DM me/comment if interested!

ā€”šŸ“¼ā€”

hey! im totally down. i use discord to rp though.. so if thatā€™s ok, add me on there! my user is .moook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back