• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a 1 to 1 aot rp partner!

incubvs

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi, my name is nyx, i’m 25F, and looking for someone to paragraph roleplay almost ANY aot pairing with, oc x cc, angst, and spoilers all allowed! i’ve watched the entirety of the anime, including all the OVA’s, and am currently in the middle of reading the manga, but i haven’t played the games (wahhh) so anime-only spoilers are alright with me. while i’m slowly discovering more and more about this site, i’m brand new on here and i haven’t quite familiarized myself with it yet, so you might have to be a bit patient with me while i figure it out :kissclosedeyes: anyways, let’s get to the nitty gritty.

-characters i want to write: pieck, hange, annie, levi, or erwin
-characters i CAN write but they’re not my first choice: sasha, reiner, bertholdt, eren, and mikasa
-characters i’ve never written for before: armin, connie, jean, ymir, and historia
-characters i can’t/won’t write just cause i don’t like em: floch and zeke

as for characters that you yourself would like to roleplay as, it’s totally up to you! i’d prefer ships/fluff, but i’m flexible for other options as well, like angst, platonic hurt/comfort, and post-canon fix it. i like most mainstream ships such as eruri, mobuhan, eremin, eremika, levihan, etc, and i’m open to others, including “out there” ships like aruani or mikannie! but the biggest one i’m looking for (and i know this is a longshot) is JEANPIKU, my big favorite. i’m also totally fine with roleplaying a canon character for your oc :)
however, i won’t rp any ships i dont morally agree with, such as ereri. to me, levi is basically eren’s dad. bleh.

i don’t have much requirements for my partner, but i have a few rules i’d like laid out ;3:
  1. please be 20+ years old, no exceptions
  2. i like to write long paragraphs to really flesh out the world. i would prefer you write at least 1 in response, please
  3. if it isn’t working out and you find yourself losing interest, that’s totally okay! just let me know please
anyways i think that about covers it. if interested, send me a lil message and we’ll discuss characters/plan a plot! thanks! <3

**TLDR; please please PLEASE rp jeanpiku with me pookiebear you know you want to**

Users who are viewing this thread

Back