Looking for let's be friends ♡

d o e.

― hyperventilating under candy skies ;;
helloooo, I'm doe and I'm looking for new friends! 18+ only please, I would feel super uncomfortable interacting with minors on a daily basis (I'm positive you're all a lot of fun to hang out with, sorry!! ; o ; )
I'd love to find a few people who have a few similar interests and can match my energy - nothing feels worse than trying to share your enthusiasm or carry on a conversation while the other person expresses nothing. that being said, I would absolutely love to be introduced to new fandoms or learn about things you hyperfixate on!! let me become obsessed with your favorite games or shows by proxy hehe I would also never deny the chance to watch or play stuff together!!

considering RPN is a roleplaying site, I'm sure most everyone has an oc or two (or maybe a few more) or an active rp going. I would love to talk about them with you!! let me gush over your oc and whatever situations they've found themselves in, and I'll absolutely fawn over mine. on a similar note, sharing pinterest boards, playlists and memes are sooooo much fun!!

here are a handful of my interests, I'd love to talk about them if given the chance 👀

| critical role - C1 and C2 are my loves, I will spend hours talking about the characters and universe and players if given the chance and I have an oc in Exandria that I adore (and a little bit of drama involving her, if that piques your interest)

| baldur's gate 3 - goes a little hand in hand with the above. such a fun game that I would love to find a friend to play with!!

| world of warcraft - I have waaaay too many hours in this game and I will rant endlessly about all the mounts that have eluded me

| asoiaf/game of thrones - LOOOOOOVE the books and the show, I am a Stark loyalist 😤

| persona 3-5 - my comfort jrpgs, I have sooooooo much to say about these games

| horror - a little vague but I devour horror games, and my formative years were built off of watching asian horror movies on youtube for hours

| co-op games - again, a little vague, but I would scream if I could find someone interested in playing all the co-op games with me. bg3, resident evil 6, world of warcraft, gunfire reborn, I have an entire list!!

as much as I would love to find someone I really bond with and reliably spend days off/time after work with, I also love super casual friends!! if you think we could really get along, absolutely just send me a message ♡

Last edited:
I know this is so soon after you just posted this but hey! You seem like such a lovely person I just had to respond! :3

I absolutely love new friends so I’d be super happy to have another person to talk with! (:

If you’d be down to talk I’d absolutely love to send you a PM message! : D

I know this is so soon after you just posted this but hey! You seem like such a lovely person I just had to respond! :3

I absolutely love new friends so I’d be super happy to have another person to talk with! (:

If you’d be down to talk I’d absolutely love to send you a PM message! : D

omg hey!! thank you so much, that's so sweet ; o ;

I'm absolutely down to talk, I'd love to get to know you. for sure you can send me a PM! tell me all about your interests 👀

omg hey!! thank you so much, that's so sweet ; o ;

I'm absolutely down to talk, I'd love to get to know you. for sure you can send me a PM! tell me all about your interests 👀
Of course! Thanks for being so kind and friendly! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back