• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JЦƧƬ ᄃΛП'Ƭ ƧΣΣM ƬӨ MIƧƧ -𝐀 𝐌𝐂𝐔 𝐑𝐏 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

blxckfalcon

Clint's birdie <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sebastian Stan Hello GIF by Disney+

I am looking for someone to play Clint Barton (MCU version with comic backstory) for my newest OC Alyana Ruslanovna or Taskmaster (which is her alias - yes it's her not Antonia, Dreykov's daughter). I can play the following:

• Bucky Barnes (not Winter Soldier)
  • Loki Laufeyson (only from the show)
  • Steven Grant
  • Kate Bishop
  • Natasha Romanoff
  • And many more!

Jeremy Renner Love GIF by Marvel Studios

For this one I do have a plot point for Clint and Alyana. As Alyana was apart of the same travelling circus as Clint and his brother Barney, she doesn't remember anything before she was brainwashed. When Natasha freed her with the red dust, seen in the Black Widow movie, she would get flashes from her past. Nowadays, after the events of Avengers: Endgame and before the Hawkeye series, Alyana is on the hunt for Ronin. Of course she has no idea that it's Clint.

The last time Alyana met the Ronin was in Budapest. Clint was trying to find Natasha Romanoff. Alyana, however, thought he was going after the Widows and Spiders from the Red Room. He confronts Alyana, who is still in her Taskmaster suit, and before she could ask him who he is, or why he’s there, the Ronin attacks her, Alyana not able to copy his moves, accidentally letting him go.

But anyways, the RP would take place during the events of Hawkeye episode 5-6, where instead of Yelena attacking Clint at the Rockefeller Center, it's Alyana. Of course, still having the thoughts that Clint killed Natasha on Vormir (just like Yelena did). This is where Clint tells her the truth about her past, revealing that he was one of the kids she saw in her flashbacks and that she loved him so much.

It is canon divergent, in terms of Laura being Clint's sister-in-law and married to his brother Barney instead. It is also a drama and romance-filled plot.

If you're interested, comment down below, message me or just give me a cookie! 🍪

Touching Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Marvel Studios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back