• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Is this.... really me? (An rp search)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
⚠️⚠️THIS IS YOU`RE WARNING⚠️⚠️
TOPICS may include mature/dark themes such as depression. Stress. Diseases. Cursing. Voilence And maybe even slight hints to suicide thoughts. If you are not ok with this ThIS rp may not be for you. Viewer discretion is advized.

muh names nokumi
it's a pleasure to meet you.

I really want an rp evolving around the triumph over daily life. With struggle and pain. Something that runs deep in the vains. Causes the FEELS. OH THE FEELS. not just sadness but laughter. Heart warmth. Anger!! TENSION. every emotion in the spectrum!!!

it takes place in Tokyo j apan. Two people in a school program. And it helps them realise their true self. And despite being total opposites. They somehow become friends. Working together to become better. The program is a result of detention. But instead of the usual do homework and no talking..... its a choice between. ART and writing.

 RULES

be polite outside of roleplay.
do not ask to do this if you seen the warning but cannot handle it
fallow rpnation guidelines.
this is strictly a no ship rp

Be LGBTQIA+ friendly
If you have a phobia tell me before hand

If you read this far tell me your favorite childhood cartoon and your phobia (if you have one if not just say "phobia:NA") AND LASTLY (optional for 3rd only) tell me your best dad joke. Down below ONLY if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back