• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In search of Hazbin Hotel roleplayers!

Mothliee

Hell's Sweetheart <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
To start off, I do not roleplay with ocs, and I do not do OCxCC. If you're looking for an oc based roleplay, I'm not the right fit for you.

I took a bit of a break from roleplaying, but I got back into it a few months back, so why not fill out my muse? ^^

Angel Dust Adam GIF by Amazon Prime Video

- A little about me -

- I’m 19 <3
- I use They/Them pronouns
- I’m PST, but I don’t have a set schedule!
- I’m chronically ill, so replies may be a bit slow ^^””

- Some rules for roleplay -

- Please be 18+. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors as someone who is turning 20 soon.
- Please be upfront with what you'd like the roleplay to be about, and even more upfront about what you don't want in the roleplay. If there's something that you want me to fully keep out of the story entirely - tell me first thing when we start throwing ideas around.
- Be literate to novella (at least 400 words per reply, please). I can't stand one-liners and will drop the roleplay if you send me one.
- Don't make me carry the story. Plot ideas should be made by both of us, and I don't want to be the only person fueling the fire. (If my response is confusing you or it isn’t enough, I’ll gladly change it up :3)
- I love double-ups! It's not required, but I find it's a lot more immersive when the characters around the 'main characters' are equally as characterized.
- I only really roleplay on discord, but I'm open to trying something new if that's not really your thing.

- My roleplay info! -

- All gender pairings are fine as long as it doesn't erase the canon sexuality.
- I don't write crossovers.
- I usually write darker topics. (elements of horror, trauma based conflicts, and angst) This doesn't mean I won't write softer ones - I just don't enjoy stories that are entirely good. Fluff is way more rewarding to me when the characters have gone through something to warrant the need for it.

- Ships! -

(Bold ones are highest muse, but I'm open to do either!)
- Husk/Angel Dust
- Valentino/Vox
- Charlie/Vaggie
- Flexible and open to others!

- Characters I have the most experience with -

- Angel Dust
- Alastor
- Valentino
- Husk
- Vaggie
- Cherri Bomb

Shoot me a message if you're interested! I'm excited to plot with you! <333

Hello!! I would love to rp on discord with you- I’ve been wanting to play around with Valentino/ Vox if that’s ok with you, my time zone is CT central standard time! HMU if that sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back