• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Humanity - Ch 1 OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So we're all pretty much standing in front of a massive gate. Koran (and I guess Meg) are the only ones standing right in front of the gates, but even then, they haven't gone in yet

Im reading it rn but can someone tldr it so I can ensure I’m interpreting it right?

We were all standing anxiously
Koran touched the gate and it opened
And now the gates are open and everyone's looking inside while Koran and Meg stand right in front of the gate and Sylvanna is walking up to meet them. Alruna walked in already.

Darkbloom Darkbloom
After Sugar posts, do you want me to wait until after time skip to post?
It wasn't gonna be a very big post, just some fun interactions but not something that makes a difference whether it's posted or not

interactions can be open for one more week if anyone wishes to write something else. Wyll and Umbran so far have gotten to the desired point of seeing the section of the wall open. MusicBoxSugar MusicBoxSugar , will Olivine have a reaction to the opening of the wall section? when you get that up i can continue. :D

Already on it! Just WiFi is slow so I’m hoping it’s all caught up as I’m giving it a quick glance over! Sorry for the wait

Can someone give me a quick cap of who Alruna is? Are they apart of the group that’s the only thing I’m struggling on

Okay ty! Im finishing up my reply rn to make it pretty then sending it

Good good just nervous bc I have a voice audition for a project

My hopes and dreams are that this will be the best RP y'all will have ever taken part of. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back