• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How do I recruit?

Midnights

I know it's probably a stupid questions, but when I try to make a thread in the recruit section and post it, it tells me that it needs to get approved first. But then the post disappeared completely and it happened two times already so I think it didn't get approved. But I followed the site rules and didn't get any notification about it not getting approved or the reasons why? I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong here

The posts disappearing is part of the approval process, basically they're just invisible to everyone but the mod team until they can take a look at it and approve it. Give it a bit of time, and they'll show back up :xFsmile:

hey there! Welcome to rpn! To start, you must make a post in the introduction thread!

and to recruit, you can start a thread here!
if you have any problems, reach out to a member of staff or make a ticket!

The posts disappearing is part of the approval process, basically they're just invisible to everyone but the mod team until they can take a look at it and approve it. Give it a bit of time, and they'll show back up :xFsmile:
Oh, okay! I'm sorry, I thought that if I can't see them as well it means they got rejected that's why I got confused

If there's something wrong with your post, you'll be contacted to let you know what it is so you don't do it again. ^33^ If you don't hear anything and still can't see your post, it's just still in the queue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back