• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hellaverse RP Thread- Craving a Literate RadioStatic RP

April_Fools

Just an imp in a harlequin hat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1716904186989.png

Hey there Sinners, April Fools here!
Like a lot of people I've gotten into the hype that is Hazbin Hotel and looking for another partner or two.

About me
33 years old
He/Him
Mirror Role-player! Tend to go from 500-900 words(per Char) depending on how much my partner writes
Double and Poly Friendly
Active, I can usually reply either daily or every other day
RP inspires my drawing a bunch. If I really like a scene I might draw it!

Writing Samples

What I'm Looking For in a Partner
20 years old Minimum.
Three Paragraphs Minimum. 5+ preferable on average.
Comfortable doubling if you want to do CCxOC with one of your OC's

Canon Characters
Hazbin Hotel
I can play: Most peeps, just ask. Most experience with Lucifer, Vox, & Adam.
CC's I would like to play against: Alastor, Vox, Lucifer

Helluva Boss
I can play: Just ask, really wanna try Blitzø.
CC's I would like to play against: Blitzø

Doubling doesn't have to be from the same show, I'll play a Helluva Boss character for a Hazbin Hotel one!

Canon Character Ships

RadioStatic

Somebody do a RadioStatic RP with me! Most confident in my Vox but I'll play Alastor. I want to go in-depth about their backstory as buddies and build from there for the ANGST. And gay.

After reading all this, if you're interested in writing together please DM me with with a writing sample! If you can't DM then leave a message here and I'll DM you!

Last edited:
Did a little bit of an overhaul. Mostly hoping to find a RadioStatic RP but I may be open to one more doubling partner if I feel we're really compatible. Especially if they can play a really cool stinky tv man.📺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back