Music Have any of y’all ever heard the songs “Gummibar (Gummy bear in english)” or Psycho Teddy? (in animation memes or any other form of media)

the gummy bear song comes back into mind every couple of months, unfortunately (or fortunately for some masochists). lemonade stand song and the honey badger (mushroom mushroom) song also come to mind!

Last edited:
the gummy bear song comes back into mind every couple of months, unfortunately (or fortunately for some masochists). lemonade stand song and the honey badger (mushroom mushroom) song also come to mind!
i dont wanna admit this, but i actually like the gummy bear song…Ō_Ō

Can't say that I have, in that particular context. I do frequent the animation meme scene though, considering I animate, myself.

so, this morning i decided to listen to the gummy bear song for some reason so my little sister wouldn’t embarrass the shiz outta me

LOOK FOR THE GUMMY BEAR ALBUM IN STORES, NOVEMBER 13TH, FOR LOTS OF MUSIC, VIDEOS, AND EXTRAS!

(Yes, I have heard of the gummy bear one in case you couldn’t tell).

LOOK FOR THE GUMMY BEAR ALBUM IN STORES, NOVEMBER 13TH, FOR LOTS OF MUSIC, VIDEOS, AND EXTRAS!

(Yes, I have heard of the gummy bear one in case you couldn’t tell).
i literally just unlocked my memory of liking that song yesterday and listened to it this morning lol

Oh my gosh
It's happening
A NEW GENERATION is growing up with this song
What is this feeling, I don't like it

I'm just saying that now that I'm an adult, it's blowing me away that the songs that I grew up with as a kid are now being listened to by a whole bunch of new kids.

I'm just saying that now that I'm an adult, it's blowing me away that the songs that I grew up with as a kid are now being listened to by a whole bunch of new kids.
i think its just me, i know no one else who listens to it (i listened to it when i was younger)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back