• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๊งเผบ ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ | ๐“œ๐”๐“œ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ! เผป๊ง‚

enjikira

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
And the spring breeze comes, the sun shines brighter... What a beautiful time to write a love story.

Hello there, dear stranger.
Here I come, as we all do, in hopes of finding someone willing to write out ideas and staying long enough to see the happy ending (or maybe not so happy? I'm always down for angst!) for our characters. I've been craving a good story for a while now, the one that will make us feel like highschoolers hiding their phones under desks and smiling to ourselves each time we see a reply, eager to text back. I miss that nice bubbly feeling, so here I am, looking for someone who might help me get it back.

Let's talk fandoms, shall we?

โ˜† Marauders โ˜†

Pairing:
WolfStar; I will be taking the role of Remus.

As interests tend to do, my love for these four boys and their friends came back to me and hit me like a truck. I would prefer any sort of AU here - especially a band AU, honestly. But I'm also down for a classical tattoo artist x bakery owner, or "we were best friends, but then life happened, and now we are getting back together because our kids are in the same class" kind of thing. Though, really, I'm open to any ideas here.

โ˜† Final Fantasy 7 โ˜†

Pairing:
Zakkura; I'll be taking on a role of Cloud.

When canon is too much pain, we yet again look for AUs; Zack and Cloud have a very special place in my heart, even if I only played the remake of FFVII and the remaster of Crisis Core. I would love to have them in some more comfort; maybe a cute little college AU? Fake dating turns into catching feelings? Best friends to lovers? Though, we can alway get into the painful side, if you so wish - from time travel of trying to save a dying lover, to "I can talk to this one ghost and I'm falling in love with him". Whatever you choose, I'll be more than happy.

โ˜† Persona 5 Royal โ˜†

Pairings:
Goro Akechi/Akira Kurusu;
Ryuji Sakamoto/Akira Kurusu;
Yusuke Kitagawa/Akira Kurusu;
Will be playing Akira in all options
Ryuji Sakamoto/Yusuke Kitagawa;
Here I'll gladly take Yusuke, though I'm willing to try out Ryuji if you have a good plot

Craving the romance routes we never got in game, honestly. Here I would be down for canon, semi-canon or AUs. By semi-canon I mean a story, specifically for Akeshu, where Akira is not the leader of Phantom Thieves, but an accomplice to Akechi - I think that would be a very interesting dynamic to explore.

I'm not really into any other fandoms ATM, though if I really caught your eye, feel free to shoot me a text and maybe we can work something out!

A little on other important things:

- 18+ only; I'm 21 and would be highly uncomfortable RPing with a minor;
- Literate; we all do typos, we all have beef with punctuation sometimes, but don't do it too much;
- I am ghost friendly, but would like at least a heads-up. I also ghost sometimes, because real life happens, but just don't disappear for months without as much as a word;
- I usually write around 300-600 words, can go for more depending on what is happening, so I'd be more than happy if you did the same;

And, well, pretty sure that's it. Feel free to shoot me a text and if I'm not the one you've been looking for, then best of luck in your search. โ™ก

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back