• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

janellovestowrite

BLACKJACK!
I’m currently looking for some found family and angsty baby rps! I’ve been RPing since mid 2017 and I have so much muse for a good, angsty, dramatic, well rounded RP!

Give me a hookup gone wrong, friends with benefits led to a baby, give me best friends where muse a gets pregnant by her ex, and muse b steps up as a father role and they end up falling in love !! Any unconventional, found family type dynamics, etc… I'm a sucker for any of that. I do love fluff, but I do need good ol’ angst and hurt/comfort! Without that, I’ve noticed RPs tend to die down more quickly.

I’d be happy doing something completely fandomless, or in a fandom with OCs or canon characters. If within a fandom setting, I'd be open to Gilmore Girls, Euphoria, The Last Of Us and Stranger Things.

If you’re interested in writing with me, please note i’m searching for 18+ partners please! I’m capable of semi-lit to novella, and am available to write most days! I can happily write on here, discord or telegram.

If you’re interested, send me a message or leave a comment on this post! My DMs are always open, so don’t hesitate to reach out.

OMG, I'm so down to do something like this!!

Last edited:
I’m currently looking for some found family and angsty baby rps! I’ve been RPing since mid 2017 and I have so much muse for a good, angsty, dramatic, well rounded RP!

Give me a hookup gone wrong, friends with benefits led to a baby, give me best friends where muse a gets pregnant by her ex, and muse b steps up as a father role and they end up falling in love !! Any unconventional, found family type dynamics, etc… I'm a sucker for any of that. I do love fluff, but I do need good ol’ angst and hurt/comfort! Without that, I’ve noticed RPs tend to die down more quickly.

I’d be happy doing something completely fandomless, or in a fandom with OCs or canon characters. If within a fandom setting, I'd be open to Gilmore Girls, Euphoria, The Last Of Us and Stranger Things.

If you’re interested in writing with me, please note i’m searching for 18+ partners please! I’m capable of semi-lit to novella, and am available to write most days! I can happily write on here, discord or telegram.

If you’re interested, send me a message or leave a comment on this post! My DMs are always open, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
This sounds so interesting! If you're still interested, I'd love to plot out a few ideas and such!

I’d be interested! If you’re looking for a the last of us found family situation, we could work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back