Other Favorite ARGs/Webseries?

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been getting into Alternate Reality Games and Webseries recently, and I was wondering if anyone out there could recommend a few good ones. Old and New ones would be appreciated, popular or not. The only one I've really dug deep into is Petscop, but an ARGs, Webseries, generally spooky/confusing/complex pieces of media, would love to hear 'em.

everymanHybrid was my #1 favorite back in the day when slenderverse youtube was more popular !! that one's always been amazing. TheSunVanished on twitter is also awesome, and i've also really enjoyed Local58
if you're looking for a wide range of internet horror, i 100% recommend watching Nexpo on youtube. he covers some amazing finds

Hi I'm Mary Mary and AlanTutorial. (Also look up Wham City Comedy, they're an improv group who does ARGs, Alan Resnick is under their group)
There's this ongoing one about a psychic in this strange town: Echo Rose
If you're familliar with Daisy Brown, they're the same team behind it.

Enjoy!

I love Petscop and I'm surprised to see someone mention it here! If you're fan of ARGs, then I definitely recommend looking into Local 58 which is part of an extended cinematic universe as far as I'm aware. I know that ReignBot and Nexpo also cover quite a few ARGs on their channels, so I think you'd like their content as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back