• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychie Psychie I need a First Aid roll for Toph on Shirley. Do you want me to use my white dice?

EDIT: Sorry. Impatience strikes (it's been that kind of a day. More importantly, you haven't asked for any dice besides my whites in both games, so I'd be surprised if you wanted a change now)).

I rolled and got a 37. Success! White dice are nice! =)

Last edited:
Kaerri Kaerri Holding a bit for Kaerri. =)

While you guys are discussing this good stuff in-game, I am developing your next adventure. =)

Let me say that I am loving this so far. The level of role playing by everyone is just superb!

I completely agree, Sherwood! This is good stuff! =)

Psychie Psychie I need a First Aid roll for Toph on Shirley. Do you want me to use my white dice?

EDIT: Sorry. Impatience strikes (it's been that kind of a day. More importantly, you haven't asked for any dice besides my whites in both games, so I'd be surprised if you wanted a change now)).

I rolled and got a 37. Success! White dice are nice! =)
Forgot to reply to this. No need to be sorry; I like the white dice (most of the time). Besides, with my levels in medicine I would have to botch in order to mess this up. So I had best be on guard against that, since I just jinxed myself!

Just so long as you don't try to put a tourniquet around her neck, she should survive! Ha ha ha!

Lesson learned - don't let the tanker try to pull First Aid on you or your character for reasons he just mentioned.

Tease-tease! Ha ha!

Glad to have made an impression on you! I'm rather proud of that line, too.

Only Sherwoods know, an' dey ain't talkin'! 8D

I hope to post here tomorrow. Have fun!

If a stubborn New York Italian like me can learn that every alien," he nods over at Iris to let her know he includes her, too, "is my enemy, so can you."

Sherwood Sherwood If memory serves, you are writing from your tablet? Does Mario really mean to tell Cera that last line?

I noticed that too. I think he (or the tablet; let's blame the technology! ^D^ ) left out the "not" that should make it say "can learn that not every alien is my enemy."

See, that makes a lot more sense, Kaerri!

Left as is, my brain comes up with this scenario:

Mario: "If a stubborn New York Italian like me can learn that every alien is my enemy, so can you."

Cera: "Agreed, alien." *whips out a ray gun and atomizes Mario*

BZZZAAAAAAT!!

As the rest of the "alien" Wild Cards run for their lives from the now-berserk Cera, Shirley shouts at the smoking pile of ash that used to be Mario, "Way ta go, lunkhead!!"

Ha ha! =)

Whoops! Thanks for catching that. Yes, I'm posting with my tablet, and sometimes I miss as word here or there. I'll edit the IC post now.

Sherwood Sherwood How long will you be without the computer you are used to typing on?

I thought it was a typo, but something in my head wasn't sure hence my question to you. If this is going to go on for a bit, then by asking you, I'll be more ready for it should it happen again. =)

(I hope that last paragraph made sense; I am a little brain-fried today.)

I'll be heading for the airport in two hours for the flight home. Should land eight-ish back home tonight Las Vegas time, then home from the airport shortly after that.

Yes! Make sure you and yours don't get abducted by aliens or anything! =)

Didn't get abducted. Got home safe and sound about an hour ago. Time to get some sleep and unpack tomorrow for laundry duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back