• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
might have to write everyone's starters still, my guess start this weekend (prove me wrong tho)
do i need to write a starter for everyone or are you guys able to just start......

I will at least write a 'general' starter for the regions though.

do i need to write a starter for everyone or are you guys able to just start......

I will at least write a 'general' starter for the regions though.
oh do what u wanna do bro it's yo shit I just figured since that's how u normally go about it

I can definelty just start I got a lotta shiet I wanna do

give him a name

you can also have a doctor/priest/scribe

Greetings. I was wondering if this rp was still accepting people?

Just a few questions (its been a minute since I've done rp so sorry for the silly questions.)

The setting is an original? Not from a book, series, ect...

Is there any type of character that is needed or wanted? I usually like filling out the roles that maybe the gm wasn't able to find.

I've read most of the stuff that has been put up. However I was a little confused on what Kingdoms ever is in. Most people in their cs tend to just say Kingdom and House, and not the actual nation/specific Kingdom they are apart of. Could I get a listing of who is in which "nation". I can certainly write for a faction that might need more people.

Just a few questions (its been a minute since I've done rp so sorry for the silly questions.)

Is there any type of character that is needed or wanted? I usually like filling out the roles that maybe the gm wasn't able to find.

I've read most of the stuff that has been put up. However I was a little confused on what Kingdoms ever is in. Most people in their cs tend to just say Kingdom and House, and not the actual nation/specific Kingdom they are apart of. Could I get a listing of who is in which "nation". I can certainly write for a faction that might need more people.
Yup, it's an original. Fyrdos could use another player, I believe.

Carmondy
House Cherbourg
House Styervrigante
House Roth

Dyrnwald
House Whitakere

Fyrdos
House Enguerrand

Houses Cherbourg & Styrvrigante are in Carmondy, Enguerrand mostly in Fyrdos but holds land in Carmondy, and Whitaker in Drynwald

I think another Fyrdian would be good but I'm biased as the only Fyrdian lol

Looking through the current characters I think I'll go for a female character to help even things out a little. Fyrdos I'll go for as well.

Most people seem to have the standard noble/lords covered so I would rather do something a bit different. Though I understand being a noble is required. Currently I'm thinking of being a force that is encouraging Fyrdos to expel all the Carmondy and eventually counter invade.

Maybe a woman who lost her House and family to Carmondy, married into a another House, and has risen up politically through warmongering.

Or go a John of Arc route? Started as a pesant then rose to a noble rank through being charismatic, wining battles, building a multi house united army. With a dash of using religion to help her cause as well?

Most people seem to have the standard noble/lords covered so I would rather do something a bit different. Though I understand being a noble is required. Currently I'm thinking of being a force that is encouraging Fyrdos to expel all the Carmondy and eventually counter invade.

Maybe a woman who lost her House and family to Carmondy, married into a another House, and has risen up politically through warmongering.

Or go a John of Arc route? Started as a pesant then rose to a noble rank through being charismatic, wining battles, building a multi house united army. With a dash of using religion to help her cause as well?
A female rebel leader of common origin, or a hawkish noblewoman works. I wouldn't include any battles yet - and to start off, the heroine would probably only have a few knights in terms of noble support.

If you are fine with it I think I'll go withe rebel of common origin so we have some diversity in the characters.

Feel free to make any suggestions on what types of things you think I should have. Background and culture stuff that you might have planned or written for Fyrdos would help to; just so I'm not going off the rails with your plans.

Its been a while since I've done a character with what I imagine will need to be a big background and assets to manage, so any help or advise is welcomed.

I believe I can get at least a solid draft written up by the end of tomorrow with some help. Though I'm sure it will require multiple tweaks lol.

A female rebel leader of common origin, or a hawkish noblewoman works. I wouldn't include any battles yet - and to start off, the heroine would probably only have a few knights in terms of noble support.
Early/late forties for Lady Maryell Roth would work when it comes to age if you're itching to update the main thread.

i am neither interested nor disinterested but a mysterious third option

is this still open to more players boss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back