Emerald Samurai Resources (Exalted and WoD)

Skari-dono

Like my signature says, I dabble in making various stuff for role-playing games, mostly character-sheets for the games I enjoy the most. I also dabble a bit at creating role-playing games, which I hope to see published one day.

Anyway, since I've recently finished redoing my character-sheet for Exalted 2nd edition, I thought I should get reacquainted with this forum and try my hand at showing off. You can find my website here below, as well as my Facebook page. If you want me to make a specific little something for you, or if you want to point out some improvement that I might want to consider, you can either post here or send me either a PM or an e-mail to samurai (at) emeraldsamurai .com (no spaces).

My website: EmeraldSamurai.com

On Facebook: EmeraldSamurai

I hope you find something that interests you.

Nice. Any chance you'll make an nWoD sheet for God-Machine?

I can see myself using some of these in future.

Oh, and will you be sharing anything of the games you're working on? I do design myself, and I always like to check out other projects 'round here.

Now I think about it, you could probably mirror some of your downloables in the new Resources section of the site.

Very nice work! I think I'll switch over to your Exalted sheets the next time I run an Exalted game.

Any idea if you'll be making a sheet for the new MET Vampire system? Also, have you given thought to creating editable PDFs?

The discussion about editable PDFs comes up frequently, but honestly it is more work than I enjoy, so I doubt I'll make them. I've made some editable stuff, such as a tick-tracker for Exalted (at the bottom of the Exalted resources page), but that's about all I can muster.

I haven't read through the MET rules for Vampire, but I can look into it maybe.

Also, I like the linguist joke in your name :)

I figured making editable PDFs would involve a lot of work, I was just being curious. The new MET rules for Vampire were part of a Kickstarter from By Night Studios. The PDF is available through Drive Thru RPG as well as print to order. They are planning to rework the Werewolf rules next (Kickstarter in the Summer or Fall of 2014 according to one of the updates).

Thanks for the recognition of the linguistics joke. I love it when people actually understand it. :D

Fixed some stuff for the new Exalted character sheet: The Stun Threshold is now based on Stamina and not Resistance. "Total Penalties" now reads "Other Penalties". Added credits at the bottom of every page.

Also, by request, I created and uploaded an extra Charm sheet that does not include any of the Excellencies. Hope you enjoy.

New stuff added for Exalted 2nd edition:

New Dragon-Blooded character sheets, one with the errata stuff and one without the errata stuff.

Two new bonus pages: One Combo page and one page with more detailed character info, such as history, description and equipment. It also has a small section for those who prefer to micromanage their finances.

I've got some new stuff up on the website.

First of all, I've finished the Lunar sheets so you can now get either one with all the errata stuff (that I know about anyway) or one without all that. In addition, both versions have an extra 6th page for shapechanging and the Deadly Beastman Transformation. Hope you like it.

I've also made two bonus sheets. Well actually, they are kinda intended as replacement sheets for the page that covers Sorcery, Artifacts and Manses. On one of these sheets you'll find extra room for your Spells, whether they belong to the White or the Black Treatise. On the other you'll fins a little bit more room for your Artifacts and Manses, as well as some room for your Cult Background, if you enjoy the worship of others.

All of it can be found on the Exalted Resources page of my website. If you have anything you want me to make, just post it here and I'll see what I can do.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Do you only make resources for the games on your site?
I've been looking for a nicer Nobilis sheet.

[/QUOTE]
I've been thinking about making sheets for other games, but the truth is I don't play much else so I haven't had use for it. I'm planning on making a sheet for Savage Worlds as I plan on trying it out in the near future. I'll have a look at Nobilis but I don't have a copy of the book so it might take a while. I'll see if my friend has a copy I can look at.

[QUOTE="Skari-dono]I've been thinking about making sheets for other games, but the truth is I don't play much else so I haven't had use for it. I'm planning on making a sheet for Savage Worlds as I plan on trying it out in the near future. I'll have a look at Nobilis but I don't have a copy of the book so it might take a while. I'll see if my friend has a copy I can look at.

[/QUOTE]
Savage Worlds is awesome :3

Finished with some new stuff!

Sidereal Exalted now have new character-sheets, one with the Errata and one without. Both can be found on the Exalted Resources page.

Furthermore, I have made my first Savage Worlds character-sheet! It's not perfect, far from it, but I allowed myself to experiment a little: the Attributes appear in circles. I kinda like how it looks, but it takes way too much space to be worth it. I'll make another sheet later that won't use the circular Attributes thing, so don't worry about it. I have opened a new page for Savage Worlds Resources, where you can find this sheet.

I'm still looking for a copy of Nobilis. If you know where I can purchase a digital copy, I might look into making a sheet for it.

Finished making the new sheets for Abyssal Exalted. You can find them, along with all my other Exalted sheets, on the Exalted Resources page of my website. If you spot any errors let me know and I'll get right on fixing it.

Finished doing the character-sheet for Graceful Wicked Masque, aka Fair Folk, for Exalted. As with the others, it is available either with the errata stuff from SoE or without. Both can be found here, at the Exalted Resources page of my website. Since I know very little about Fair Folk in Exalted, feel free to post any corrections you think are necessary.

Coming up next: Infernal and Alchemical Exalted, then I'm redoing the Scion sheets.

Alright, last couple of sheets for Exalted 2nd edition are up on my website. The v4 is now officially done. I have no plans on making more sheets for 2nd edition unless asked to, so now I plan on working on redoing the Scion sheet.

The Alchemical character-sheet, both with and without the errata from Scroll of Errata, can be found on my website. I've also made an alternative version of the Combo Sheet for Alchemicals. Enjoy.

Finished the new version of the Scion character-sheet. I toyed a bit with the layout but the biggest change is that I set the whole thing up in layers so that I can make changes more easily. I've also added a fairly decent combat section and extensive health section. Additionally, I've listed the bonus successes for Epic Attributes under each box of the Epic Attributes, so you won't have to do the math in your head as much as you have to just look slightly lower on the sheet. I've added the same for the Legend rating, so advancing your character becomes simpler. I have also added room for temporary Virtues (when certain Boons or other powers give you a temporary dot in a Virtue you don't already have) and room for languages.

The only thing that really bothers me about the new character sheet is that I didn't have as much room for Boons and Knacks as I would have liked. You can now write more detailed information about each Boon and Knack that you have, at the expense of only fitting 7 of each per page.

In the future, I plan on making pantheon specific sheets, expanded combat sheet, expanded Birthrights sheet and Purview specific Boon sheets.

The Scion sheet can be found here, at the Scion Resources page on my website. Hope you'll have a look and tell me what you think.

EDIT: Made some changes to the sheet and it has been updated. It now has space for Defense Values and Join Battle, Birthrights have more space and an expanded section for specialties for the Art, Control, Craft and Science Abilities. The sheet is now 5 pages long though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added two new bonus sheets: Alternative page for both Boons and Knacks with room for more of each, without losing too much room to fill in useful details. You can download them from here.

Hey, great work on these sheets. I do find the titles font to be irritating on the eye, but that's not a big complaint. i do like how you set up the Scion pages, and how it makes things easier to calculate.

The titles font was the most fitting I had on my computer. If you know of a good alternative, I'd be happy to have a look. (Also, if you want a tailor made character sheet for you or your group, I'd be happy to make one with your preferred font.)

I've finished an expanded combat sheet with various combat related stuff. It also has a combat reference sheet. You can download it from here, or from the Scion Resources page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back