• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Digimon: Checking Interest

Parrot Parfait

A dude eclectus parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't have any plans to start a digimon RP now nor in the near future, but this interest check is to see how many digimon fans are out there~ This will prompt me for an RP much later down the road if I get to it.

I have some great childhood memories of it but I can't call myself a fan yet, they sure are heckin adorable tho!!!

The popculture or even roleplay discussion subforums would've probably been more appropriate for a thread like this, but I will say I do have an interest in digimon. I have seen most seasons, (not applimon, and about midway through ghost game) and on occasion watch videos about it on youtube (I used to love this critique series by a guy that used to go by CactusCasual). My start with roleplaying was also in a digimon roleplay forum.

I often don't join digimon roleplays though because they often don't fit with my interests in writing style and/or include cannon characters.

I like Digimon, but am only really interested in RPing in fandom universes if it's all original characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back