Literature Come Scream About Heaven Official's Blessing With Me

Oh? I had no idea it was a long story. I'm not the most up to date with these things. I will probably still wait, but afterwards I will continue reading.

WAIT THERE ARE SEVEN BOOKS
Eight actually. But the english translation of the eighth volume wont release until November I believe. It's LONG story lol

So what I think they're doing is one nook per season, since they pretty much covered all of book one in season one and it seems to be what will happen with season 2. So if it follows that same trend, there will most likely be 8 seasons for the anime

If they end up covering all books, yes... Very long story!

I'm just wondering how they are going to handle the romance aspect since I think China has strict censorship laws on that kind of thing.

They will likely cut it out. Will keep holding hands at most 🙃

They will likely cut it out. Will keep holding hands at most 🙃
It'll mean they'll have to alter parts of the story, since Xie Lian and Hua Cheng kissing is how they share spiritual energy xD Like literally the first kiss we get is Hua Cheng making sure Xie Lian doesnt get possessed by a ghost

Yeah they probably will replace it with a hug or do "something" off screen. Or alter the story in a way that won't happen.

Yeah they probably will replace it with a hug or do "something" off screen. Or alter the story in a way that won't happen.
Yeah, makes me sad. The only consolation is maybe they wont censor that in the manga

Yeah the laws what they can show are really strict and I think are getting even stricter lately so a lot of BL shows might not come out anymore.
Manga might be different, but I'm not knowledgeable enough in the rules about printed products.
I know they censored MDZS manga, but I think they still kept the kisses, even though making them vague.

Yeah the laws what they can show are really strict and I think are getting even stricter lately so a lot of BL shows might not come out anymore.
Manga might be different, but I'm not knowledgeable enough in the rules about printed products.
I know they censored MDZS manga, but I think they still kept the kisses, even though making them vague.
I've been meaning to watch MDZS to see if I like it enough to buy the books

At least MDZS is complete story and you won't need to wait lol
They changed the story in anime (switched some things up, changed some events), also changed it in the live action (added new plot lines, switched some things up). Manga is probably closest to the books, but still censored.
Books, however, have explicit scenes (like 3 chapters out of 113). None of those scenes are in any of the adaptations.

At least MDZS is complete story and you won't need to wait lol
They changed the story in anime (switched some things up, changed some events), also changed it in the live action (added new plot lines, switched some things up). Manga is probably closest to the books, but still censored.
Books, however, have explicit scenes (like 3 chapters out of 113). None of those scenes are in any of the adaptations.
There's three seasons for it?

It used to be, and still is, but no longer free. Need to get paid subscription to the channel to watch.

It used to be, and still is, but no longer free. Need to get paid subscription to the channel to watch.
So I found a channel that seems to have all the episodes up to the final season that are free to watch

If you watch it, there is a thread to discuss MDZS too 😝
But don't read it yet, there are many spoilers

I found a playlist that had all of the seasons EXCEPT for the last episode of season 3 ;-; why they gotta do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back