• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here
I'm so sorry everyone! I meant to start earlier but I ended up getting covid. I'm better now so I'm going to start working on an intro. Again I'm really sorry for the delay!

On that note I'd also like to confirm everyone is still interested in rping this.
I'm still interested

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue

I'm not sure if would have the time to join or not, but I think it would be fun regardless to make a CS for the idea just for the chance to write something.

May I? As I was feeling the son of Captain Hook and Wendy. With Peter Pan being a among the fae court of Neverland who kidnapped Wendy and other children.

Marceline_idue Marceline_idue

I'm not sure if would have the time to join or not, but I think it would be fun regardless to make a CS for the idea just for the chance to write something.

May I? As I was feeling the son of Captain Hook and Wendy. With Peter Pan being a among the fae court of Neverland who kidnapped Wendy and other children.
Go for it, I mean for this RP to be very chill so no rush on time.

Well I think I got my CS basically done except for finding a good picture for him, which I'm working on. What would I need to do next?
Sorry for not responding, I've been pretty busy haha.
You don't necessarily need to do anything, but if you'd like you may look at the other characters and see what possible interactions may happen. Also I'd like to note that Neverland is separate from the rest of the players, so think of a reason why Jim would be on the major continent.

Give me a bit to look over your character and I'll let you know if I have any notes.

So sorry everyone for the delay yet again; I'm not the best at keeping up to date on things haha.
I am almost finished with the starter and plan to post it sometime this week! I'll message again with a link once that is done, so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

Quick question have all the characters in the CS thread been accepted?

Sorry for not responding, I've been pretty busy haha.
You don't necessarily need to do anything, but if you'd like you may look at the other characters and see what possible interactions may happen. Also I'd like to note that Neverland is separate from the rest of the players, so think of a reason why Jim would be on the major continent.

Give me a bit to look over your character and I'll let you know if I have any notes.
Best reason to be on the major continent? Lol well that would simply be to just not be in Neverland with that infernal Peter Pan. They are free!

Sure they could go back and hunt Petey, but that might violate something in that villain and hero treaty.

I love him.
Woohoo!

And have already looked over the other characters! Plenty of opportunities present for friends and foes.

Such as knowing Anaisa, Beaufort(might offer a room at the Lighthouse if needs a place), and Duvalier. Maybe even friends. Perhaps Rowland too.

Probably off the bat not liking the fairy related folk, like the mayor or Aiiriasq Han.

At least for off the top of head knowings.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Everything is great with your character except one small detail.
You mentioned Crimson lives in Freybury but does work in Satoria. The two nations don't really mix often, so it's highly unlikely that they would do any sort of business together. I'd be happy to let this slide if you could give me a good reason as to why Hood's deliveries would work in Satoria.

DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Everything is great with your character except one small detail.
You mentioned Crimson lives in Freybury but does work in Satoria. The two nations don't really mix often, so it's highly unlikely that they would do any sort of business together. I'd be happy to let this slide if you could give me a good reason as to why Hood's deliveries would work in Satoria.
It's okay! If it's okay with you could I change the company to freybury?

Last edited:

I wanted to get it going. I'll write the rest of my characters later. All accepted characters feel free to write a reply; ask me any questions.

I wanted to get it going. I'll write the rest of my characters later. All accepted characters feel free to write a reply; ask me any questions.
Is Crimson accepted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back