• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chaotic, Labyrinthine (Backrooms inspired, varied OCS)

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
The halls and walls seem endless, and though there are variations- A nook and cranny here, a staircase thereabouts- there is no real sunlight to be seen. A maze of laundromat, hallway, dungeon, supermarket, and other varied indoor spaces. This is where many find themselves in pairs or small groups of others with which they don't even have a home-world in common with.

Basically, this will be an infinite group rp, with collaborative worldbuilding for the main setting. Characters can come from just about anywhere and anywhen, but they must be an OC and have some means of communicating with the other characters.

To start with, two or three characters per group, each one belonging to a different roleplayer, will be clustered together in close proximity, though not necessarily right in front of each other. Which characters go together can be sorted randomly if need be, but preferences will be taken into account if they are voiced. Eventually, these groups may merge or split.

Rpn rules apply, and here are some others for the rp, relevant to the interest check:
  • There are no specific requirements for style, length, or formatting. If you are not ok with this, don't join.
  • There will be no posting order. However, if the rp goes too quickly, I might impose a wait time.
  • OOC and all other threads are strictly on-site.
  • You may make as many characters as you want.
  • More rules are coming, but they're pretty much basic

I'm intrigued, but have one question first. The thread title indicates inspiration from the backrooms, so I would like to know if we would be able to fight against any creatures we encounter or if we are expected to run/hide from them?

I'm intrigued, but have one question first. The thread title indicates inspiration from the backrooms, so I would like to know if we would be able to fight against any creatures we encounter or if we are expected to run/hide from them?
Yes, there will be fight-able creatures, though they're not the only driving force of the rp, and will not necessarily be encountered first thing.

Nifty, mark me down as interested then. Pretty sure I know what character I want to use.

a13991b54d2e607df21d91c9f691c359.jpg

I humbly request a formal invitation, at your leisure.

a13991b54d2e607df21d91c9f691c359.jpg

I humbly request a formal invitation, at your leisure.
Dear, Juju Juju

You are formally invited to a completely indoor, possibly inescapable event. There will be scattered resources, hostile creatures, and architecture that shifts occasionally.
We happily await your arrival should you accept.
Please bring your characters.

Sincerely, StrixDesmodus.

This was fun to write!

Dear, Juju Juju

You are formally invited to a completely indoor, possibly inescapable event. There will be scattered resources, hostile creatures, and architecture that shifts occasionally.
We happily await your arrival should you accept.
Please bring your characters.

Sincerely, StrixDesmodus.

This was fun to write!
Dearest StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus ,

I pray this letter finds you well. As I write this to you I am in midst of preparation, character by my side. Indeed, I daresay I shall not escape this RP, and yet I find my heart is filled with anticipation, not dread. With the greatest of gratitude, I accept your invitation and shall await our ghastly reunion anon.

Yours truly,
Juju

Here's the OOC and Character Thread. There's technically a rules/lore thread, but I'm going to work on it as we go along.

I might be interested in this RP but I'll have to finish drawing up my character's ref first.

Interested, If you’re still letting people in! Would not necessarily anime faceclaims (by that I mean cartoonish) be allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back