Votes: 1 16.7%
  • NO I LOVE ITS WAXY GOODNESS

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • It depends on the corn.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Nihilum

HONEEEEYY? WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT?!
You know it. We all do. I'm not here to beat around the bush.

Candy corn. Is it a supreme halloween delicacy, or is it a foul concoction straight from the arse of Satan? Is it to be eaten in fistfuls, or thrown to the fires to be purged? There is only one right answer. Fight to the death.

Alternatively, I'd love to know what other disgusting halloween candies there are out there that're lesser known. You're not allowed to say 'those weird, ambiguous black and orange taffies' or I have the full right to throw hands with you.

I hate candy corn. There's nothing appealing about it, should be purged completely. The Brach's Autumn mix is right up there too. Some say the candies have different flavors but it all tastes the same to me, nasty and Kit Kat pumpkin pie is downright disgusting.

The Brach's Autumn mix is right up there too.

Not the candy corn pumpkins. They have the worst mouth feel, texture, and flavor possible. More surface area just means it tastes more like waxy chemicals even though they're supposedly not the same thing as regular candy corn?? 🤮

Are you saying candy corn actually exists??? I only saw it in a game during Halloween event and thought it was an in-game thing.
Now I Googled it... and it indeed looks like straight from the game.
Oof the things you learn lol

I like candy corn. It's just honey-flavoured solidified sugar trapped in a wax shell. Lots of candy use edible wax shells. M&Ms for instance.

candy corn is good in moderation, more than five or six is disgusting. still not as bad as tootsie rolls though. those deserved to be hanged, drawn, and quartered.

candy corn is good in moderation, more than five or six is disgusting. still not as bad as tootsie rolls though. those deserved to be hanged, drawn, and quartered.
Agreed. And I think you have to have them one at a time. You can’t just shove a handful into your mouth like M&Ms.

Candy corn is one of my weaknesses. It becomes a serious issue when I get ahold of a large container, and will keep eating past the point of nausea lol. I don't really have a sweet tooth, nor do I eat a lot in general, but candy corn is one of the few things that actually has that effect.

Not the candy corn pumpkins. They have the worst mouth feel, texture, and flavor possible. More surface area just means it tastes more like waxy chemicals even though they're supposedly not the same thing as regular candy corn?? 🤮
Just thinking about it makes me sick. Yeah, I've heard some people say they taste different but I feel they taste the same as candy corn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back