• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Badmon209&AndAlexanderWept 1x1 rp!

"Well, I'm, uhh. About 38," Dresnok responded.

He lifted the young boy as he yawned and laid him down on a couch.

"Let me go get you a blanket," Dresnok told the boy in a loving tone.

As the boy drifted off, Dresnok walked over to Charles.

"I've been thinking and.. If we can make it out of the country, we can keep him. How about Cuba?" Charles asked.

"Well, how are we gonna get there?" Dresnok asked.

"I have someone that can bring us," Charles said.

They both decided to head on to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robby shifted, whimpering in his sleep. He jerked in the middle of the darkness, the blanket drooping off his back. He sat up quickly and hurried off the couch, rushing towards the halls. "Daddy!" he cried out softly, clutching the blanket tightly. "Dadddy!!" he sobbed.

Dresnok heard the cries of the child, he ran in response. He ran to the boy quickly hugging him and "What's wrong!?"

He sobbed and clung to him, tears rolling down his face. "B-b-b-bad bad dream b-bad!" he sobbed, nuzzling his face into his musky neck and tickling his neck with the others beard. He was so afraid, and his head hurt so bad. "bad dream daddy..." he hiccuped to him softly.

Dresnok hugged the crying child.

"It's only a dream, only a dream," Dresnok told the child. "Now, tell me what happened."

"Bad daddy...h-h-he hit m-m-me h-h-he made me hurt!" he breathed out violently. "He hur me so bad, daddy. He make my bottom hur and...and made mmmy hands sore..." tears dripped from the teens chin. "Don wan daddy to hur me again. Don wan daddy to take me again. please don let him take me, daddy?"

He hugged the boy and his own eyes welled up.

"I won't, I will never let anyone hurt you again," Dresnok said. "No one will ever hurt you again."

Dresnok put the boy back in his makeshift bed and kissed him goodnight before going to bed himself.

Dresnok complied. He laid down on the floor and slept next to the child for the rest of the night.

Robby woke early, jerking up and looking about. He saw the older man and crawled beside him, smiling. "Hi daddy~" he cooed, laying his head on the mans belly. "Wake up!"

Dresnok opened his eyelids to see the child. Dresnok sprung up and got dressed into his usual green coat and blue jeans. As he was putting on his beret, the boy approached him and said.

"Where you going to?"

He questioned a lot of things Dresnok did, especially considering he wasn't very familiar with new things. He just walked about and played with his grass hopper a bit. "You going to party?"

"Well. We're going to Cuba," Dresnok said.

The boy seemed out of touch and confused so Dresnok grabbed a nearby map. He pointed to England and dragged his finger to Cuba.

"This is Cuba. See?" Dresnok asked

"That were daddy is?" he pointed to England, then looked to Cuba. "That not far! We only walk few inches!" he said softly. "daddy will never find us in there!"

Dresnok chuckled at the childs blissful ignorance.

"Well, is there anything from your old home you wanna bring?" Dresnok asked.

Dresnok walked away without speaking.

"Charles, take care of the kiddo," Dresnok said.

Dresnok climbed into his car and drove. He drove to a house , an old, rickety house. He kicked in the door and walked passed the father on the couch. The father sprung up and started screaming curses at the man. Dresnok pulled open the closet door and took the teddy, along with other valuables. He started to walk when the father stepped in front of him. Dresnok listened to the man before throwing a large fist into the man's face.

Dresnok arrived at the warehouse and walked inside to see Charles and Robby playing cheerfully.

"Rob, I got you something", Dresnok said before revealing the teddy bear.

Dresnok also pulled out a silver amulet with a purple gem incrested into it. He put it around Robby's head and "Do you like it?"

Robby's eyes sparkled and shined, holding his teddy William close and staring down at the amulet. "Wow~" he whispered, he looked up. "I pretty now?" he asked softly. He hadn't ever seen such a huge amulet, or...he hadn't ever seen an amulet before. He jittered and giggled, hugging his teddy more so, before looking back up.

"Daddy, you gon be my new daddy and we be real happy~" he giggled, kissing the older mans nose, before scurrying off to play.

Dresnok picked up the child and kissed him on his forehead. He and charles walked to the car and put Robby in it.

The drive was silent with the exemption of a few jokes or questions from Robby. Once they arrived at the shipyard, the three all walked to the front office.

"Three people, to Cuba," Charles told the grubby man in the chair.

Silently the man winked at charles before pointing to a spot on the desk and turning around. Charles put 300 dollars down and "stole" the key to the storage area on the boat. they all walked to the boat and opened the storage area. It was pretty old and rusted in there, the only furniture was three sleeping bags without pillows.

"Robby, I know its a little nasty in here, but will you be okay?" Dresnok asked Robby worriedly.

Robby peeked around and clung to the mans neck, watching everything before looking out and nodding softly. "yeah, it smells like my bedroom in here." he said softly, rubbing his nose and sneezing softly. He cuddled his teddy again and saw the sleeping bags. "Daddy, when we get C....CCCcccCCcCuba, we sleep on real life bed??" He asked softly, pawing at the other softly. "I like bed~" He leaned his head back on the others shoulder and sniffled again, shutting his eyes a bit.

"Of course Robby, now, if we sleep now, we'll get there in no time!" Dresnok said.

All three climbed in there sleeping bags. They talked and answered Robby's questions before falling asleep.

Robby slept peacefully through the night, curled against the older. He clutched his teddy close and now and again made soft cooing noises. Thats when a loud bell woke him and he peeked up. There were flashing lights in his eyes, his heart skipped a beat and he jerked up. "Put your hands in the air where we can see them!" A police man yelled, strong Scottish accent echoing in his voice. Robby sobbed loudly, covering his ears and hiding a bit as some of the police men tried grabbing at him.

Charles sprung up and told the others to run. Dresnok grabbed Robby and they ran to the life boat. As they lowered they heard firing of a large gun. Charles was shooting at the police. Once they reached the water, Dresnok covered Robby's eyes. Charles was shooting a some sort of machine gun at the coast guard. As he took out a policeman, he was shot. Then another bullet came flying at his torso. And another. And another, until he stubbled around before falling over board into the water.

Dresnok's eyes welled up. His best friend and his comrade during war. Charles was a martyr, he gave his life so that we could live.

The entire rest of the trip was quite, no one made a sound. They just stared at the water as dresnok paddled towards an unknown land.

Robby trembled, clinging softly to his new daddy. He stared out at the water, nose running and crusting to his top lip, and his eyes. He felt sick, like he was going to fall asleep and die in the night. His head throbbed and he curled a bit in the boat. The edge of the strange land came closer, and he sniffled softly. "Daddy..." he whimpered softly, before he felt his body go limp.

*Splash*

He was in the water. It was cold. He clung to the edge and scrambled back onto the boat, hiccuping and sobbing. Why had he fallen asleep!? He hadn't meant to!

Dresnok quickly retrieved the boy from the water and continued the journey.

They had arrived at Cuba around 7 AM. Dresnok woke up the boy, just to have him fall back asleep in his arms. Dresnok carried the young boy to a small shack on the coast. Dresnok kicked open the door and set the boy down quickly before laying down and sleeping himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back