• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π–Ίπ—‡π—€π–Ύπ—…π—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–½π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—π—Žπ—†π–Ίπ—‡s, π—ˆπ— 𝗆𝗒~

still.bejeweled

sad lil rat
rain-mary.gif

Character A is an angel of the Lord; complete with feathery wings and the pious attitude to match. For one reason or another, they’ve found themself assigned the important and coveted job of looking after a very specific, very important human soul that’s been granted the powers of prophecy, although these powers lay dormant and the human is to never know about them until they’re needed. Character A has taken care of this soul for millenia, existing invisibly by their side throughout all of their reincarnations.

Character B is a demon. Character A will never admit that they’re friends very gay and very in love, and it’s quite easy to deny as they couldn’t be more different. A is kind and thoughtful, B is sarcastic and anxious - typical demon. You get the point. One way or another, B wormed their way into A’s life and isn’t leaving anytime soon, meaning they’ve gotten to know A’s human as well.

Which, for the record, A is not at all extremely attached to their human. Absolutely not. Because that would be against the rules. They’re definitely also not hoping that their human’s prophetic powers don’t ever get called upon so they can live in peace. Nope.

Look, I just want to write a story about two gay angels watching over their human, is that too much to ask? We could write about them looking out for their human and getting to know each other throughout history, or stick to the 21st century, or add a twist where they’re constantly running around trying to put out fires so their human’s powers aren’t called upon, or even have all of their efforts end in vain, meaning their human’s powers are awakened and they can see A and B and oh the insanity-

If you’re familiar with Good Omens, Characters A and B are meant to be a ripoff of Aziraphale and Crowley. Honestly, if you wanted this to be a Good Omens RP I wouldn’t be opposed at all but oh no i’d just HAVE to watch the show again for research purposes WHAT a shame- that said you DO NOT in ANY WAY have to be familiar with Good Omens and I am very happy to create original characters! I'm interested in playing Character A, and if we get around to including the human I'd love to play them, too.

I’m looking for advanced literate partners that love aesthetics, realistic faceclaims, avid ooc chatter, appreciate quality over quantity, and are patient with reply times. 18+ only as I’m 24. Discord is a plus. My name’s Meg, by the way! Nice to meet you c:

I’m gonna keep this short and sweet- fingers crossed it reaches the right audience. DM me if you’re interested ;u;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back