• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Special Debut Of Me. Long-Term + Partner Search

Taku

Shovel Lover
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't want to talk too much, so Welcome and Thank You for taking the time to Read This.

I don't know much about this site, I literally joined a few minutes ago, but I hope I can find a fun rp partner.

Me:
- +18
- I play as M or F, either works for me.
- I have no issues with MxM, MxF, FxM, FxF.
- Third Person, Past tense; if you wish, I can change it, it doesn't bother me and I even enjoy playing in other ways.
- I do what I can within my capabilities. I can write a long action if I'm inspired, but sometimes I prefer not to do so if it's not necessary. Usually, I prefer to write a minimum of 3 or 4 paragraphs.
- Furry and LGBTQ+
- OCxOC, OCxCC, CCxOC or CCxCC and Double-Friendly. I usually prefer using OC, feel free to use whatever you want.
- AU Friendly
- I like to experiment and play with Gameplay and Power Systems, but without a good storyline or an interesting character, I feel it's just an empty shell.
- I would like to try this site for roleplaying, but if you're interested in another platform like Discord, I have no problem with that.
- I have no problem with using multiple characters.

Looking:

- +18
- Communication, don't worry I don't bite. If there's something you don't like about how the RP is going, the characters, or anything similar, tell me without filters. I feel uncomfortable when I sense something bothers you but you don't mention it.
- If you lose inspiration or for any reason you don't want to continue, please tell me.
- Patience, English is not my native language, I'm learning so I might make mistakes sometimes.
- If you feel my actions don't make sense, let me know. As I said, I'm not good with the language.
- Have fun, don't pressure yourself, you also have the right to get excited.

Fandoms:
More stars, more interest.
For the bold, I have something special in mind.
For the italic i only have the character in mind.

Anime:

Black Clover
Bleach
Chainsawman ☆☆
Dragon Ball ☆☆☆☆
Genshin Impact
Hunter x Hunter ☆
Jujutsu Kaisen ☆☆
Kimetsu no Yaiba ☆☆
My Hero Academia ☆☆☆
One Piece
One Punch Man
Undead Unluck ☆☆☆☆

Comics:
DC
Image Comics
Marvel

Others:
Bakugan ☆
Digimon (The truth is that I am a complete rookie to the franchise) ☆☆☆
Pokémon ☆☆

Slugterra

Sorry if the options are somewhat generic or simple, I decided to start with something simple. If you have a fandom that interests you and it is not on the list, do not hesitate to comment.

Last edited:
I don't want to talk too much, so Welcome and Thank You for taking the time to Read This.

I don't know much about this site, I literally joined a few minutes ago, but I hope I can find a fun rp partner.

Me:
- +18
- I play as M or F, either works for me.
- I have no issues with MxM, MxF, FxM, FxF.
- Third Person, Past tense; if you wish, I can change it, it doesn't bother me and I even enjoy playing in other ways.
- I do what I can within my capabilities. I can write a long action if I'm inspired, but sometimes I prefer not to do so if it's not necessary. Usually, I prefer to write a minimum of 3 or 4 paragraphs.
- Furry and LGBTQ+
- OCxOC, OCxCC, CCxOC or CCxCC and Double-Friendly. I usually prefer using OC, feel free to use whatever you want.
- AU Friendly
- I like to experiment and play with Gameplay and Power Systems, but without a good storyline or an interesting character, I feel it's just an empty shell.
- I would like to try this site for roleplaying, but if you're interested in another platform like Discord, I have no problem with that.
- I have no problem with using multiple characters.

Looking:

- +18
- Communication, don't worry I don't bite. If there's something you don't like about how the RP is going, the characters, or anything similar, tell me without filters. I feel uncomfortable when I sense something bothers you but you don't mention it.
- If you lose inspiration or for any reason you don't want to continue, please tell me.
- Patience, English is not my native language, I'm learning so I might make mistakes sometimes.
- If you feel my actions don't make sense, let me know. As I said, I'm not good with the language.
- Have fun, don't pressure yourself, you also have the right to get excited.

Fandoms:
More stars, more interest.
For the bold, I have something special in mind.
For the italic i only have the character in mind.

Anime:

Black Clover
Bleach
Chainsawman ☆☆
Dragon Ball ☆☆☆
Genshin Impact
Hunter x Hunter ☆
Jujutsu Kaisen ☆☆
Kimetsu no Yaiba ☆☆
My Hero Academia ☆☆☆☆☆
One Piece
One Punch Man
Undead Unluck ☆☆☆☆

Comics:
DC
Image Comics
Marvel

Others:
Bakugan ☆
Digimon (The truth is that I am a complete rookie to the franchise) ☆☆☆
Pokémon ☆

Slugterra

Sorry if the options are somewhat generic or simple, I decided to start with something simple. If you have a fandom that interests you and it is not on the list, do not hesitate to comment.
What do you have in mind for MHA?

What do you have in mind for MHA?
I was planning to try three ideas:

- A Hero Agency
- The original story, but with more development with the characters in general and with a greater feeling of consequences in the actions and tension.
- A complete facelift, with new characters, teachers, students and heroes, not only focused on the hero academy

I was planning to try three ideas:

- A Hero Agency
- The original story, but with more development with the characters in general and with a greater feeling of consequences in the actions and tension.
- A complete facelift, with new characters, teachers, students and heroes, not only focused on the hero academy
Ohhh I’m down for a hero agency if we go ccxcc route which characters you’re looking for?

Ohhh I’m down for a hero agency if we go ccxcc route which characters you’re looking for?
I'm not entirely sure, it depends on what you are also looking for, but to answer quickly I would say that Mirko, Endeavor, Hawks and Aizawa.

*i smirk curls on my face as i read your post* well what are my eyes seeing i would love to do a bakugan roleplay and use my oc dark warrior who is a human and can use darkness and thunder spells to hunt the creatures hehehe im a one line and a first person roleplayer yes or no hopefully you say yes cause im ready to hunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back