• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom β„€π• π•žπ•“π•šπ•–'𝕀 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕖𝕀π•₯ 𝔼𝕩π•₯π•£π•’π•§π•’π•˜π•’π•Ÿπ•«π•’

Zombie Stitches

24/7 Zombie

92cefbcd06b2740b6e3dec7ce181843f.gif

π•Ώπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–™π–π–Š 𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π•·π–Žπ–“π–Š

I'm Zombie, and I'm going to make this simple and sweet. I'm extremely full up on RPs right now, but I find myself always looking for even more people to RP Marvel with. I just adore the universe, adore doting over CC x OCs with other people. Please read this ENTIRE thread before messaging me. Or at least the important bits before I talk about what I can RP for you!

This thread will almost always be [open], but when I am particularly full of RPs I will be much pickier who I take.
Is there a character you've never been able to find someone to RP for you? I am the person for you. There are very few marvel characters I'm not willing to give a shot to.
Doubling is a requirement. If I like how we mesh enough I may even be willing to triple or poly for you, but it really depends.
I only RP over
PMs or Discord.
I cannot promise you a post every day, but I will do my best to give you at least one a week. If I'm super into our RP you may get more, or even a pinterest board from me.
I am a
mirror poster, but I need substance.
I am not picky about your OC, do not be shy to share them with me! All I ask is that you show
equal treatment to my OC. I've had far too many RPs where it's obvious there is no attention shown to my own OC as opposed to theirs.
I live in
CST if it matters.
Last, but certainly not least, if you have read all of this please message me with a
sample of your writing (bonus points if it's from a Marvel RP) and tell me your favorite MCU movie!

17c6635f6b455424ab8a33f5471418e4.gif

𝕴 π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–˜π–†π–›π–Š π–π–Žπ–’

Marvel Properties I am Familiar with:

Marvel Cinematic Universe [I have seen every film and every episode of the television shows]

The Defenders: Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist
Agents of SHIELD [I admittedly have only watched the first couple of seasons of this, so this is certainly a weakness]
Insomniac's Spider-Man AND Miles Morales games
Square Enix Avenger's game
Guardians of the Galaxy Square Enix game AND Telltale
X-Men Films
Amazing Spider-Man Films
Raimi Spider-Man Films
Into the Spider-Verse
Venom
X-men Cartoons
AND I have a base knowledge of a LOT of comic stuff. I used to work at a comic book shop so there are various runs I've dabbled in, and characters I'm pretty familiar with.

8b023821da3a10b9ee052619159a3d26.gif

𝕬𝖓𝖉 π–π–”π–œ 𝖉𝖔 π–žπ–”π–š π–π–“π–”π–œ π–™π–π–Š π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–™π–π–Š π•―π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–‘ π–Žπ–“π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š π–’π–Š π–†π–—π–Šπ–“'𝖙 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–†π–’π–Š π–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜?

Characters I would like you to play for me:
[RED means CRAVING]

Bruce Banner [Bonus points for Square Enix Avengers version]
Garfield! Spider-Man
James Buchanan Barnes

Steven Grant Rogers
Loki
Peter B Parker
Insomniac's Peter Parker
Matthew Murdock
Charles Xavier (James McAvoy version)
Natasha Romanoff (only if we are going to do a Poly)
Tony Stark (only if we are going to do a Poly)
Matt Fraction's Clint Barton
Remy LeBeau
Marc Spector

b20d07ff7e36efcc5e512baf4a0f8d34.gif

𝕬𝖑𝖑 π–™π–π–”π–˜π–Š π–›π–”π–Žπ–ˆπ–Šπ–˜, π–˜π–” π–’π–šπ–ˆπ– π–•π–†π–Žπ–“

If you have any questions send them all in a PM and please remember to read this entire thread before messaging me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back