• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zombie

I could use something a little more casual. Feel free to send a pm my way if you're still looking!

I don't think that I've done a zombie RP before, but it honestly sounds like an interesting experience. A good kind of interesting though. So i'd be down to doing one with you.

I don't think that I've done a zombie RP before, but it honestly sounds like an interesting experience. A good kind of interesting though. So i'd be down to doing one with you.
yeah if you interested Dm me and we could also do a zombie rp better on discord tho if you got one let me know

Id ask that you only post here if your intrested in roleplaying with me not to find other people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back