• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zodiacs of Sakura High

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]*sigh*
Sorry, I, well, to be honest I just based it off crabs. If you want me to change it, I would be happy to! I probably should have looked up cancer, but I was sort of rushed and, well, you know. But if @ThePumpkinQueen agrees, then I will gladly edit my CS and stuff...

[/QUOTE]
I understand, it just was bothering me because I researched the zodiac extensively, haha xD I don't mean to bother you with it

NekoQueen49 said:
I understand, it just was bothering me because I researched the zodiac extensively, haha xD I don't mean to bother you with it
No, no, it wasn't a bother! You were simply educating me. Now I am no longer quite as stupid as before! I thank you for that. And now I feel bad for not liking good job of researching it... T_T

Gomenasai Senpai! Please forgive me!

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]No, no, it wasn't a bother! You were simply educating me. Now I am no longer quite as stupid as before! I thank you for that. And now I feel bad for not liking good job of researching it... T_T
Gomenasai Senpai! Please forgive me!

[/QUOTE]
Hehe, thank you for that. And of course you're forgiven~ If you need my help at all, feel free to ask

NekoQueen49 said:
I just realized there are four boys.
I think Sagittarius may be a no show. So three boys.

Could be some yuri. I vote that two thirds of the cast have a gladiatorial battle royal. Either one works.

Ammy said:
I think Sagittarius may be a no show. So three boys.
Could be some yuri. I vote that two thirds of the cast have a gladiatorial battle royal. Either one works.
Lol, I don't think that would go along with the theme of this rp...

Blight said:
Sorry but for barging in but holy crap why wasn't this idea here before? Also may i join?
I suppose you can be Sagittarius seeing as he hasn't posted since this began.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shall we have a time skip to the next day? Just so everyone else gets another chance to post?

Also, the drama between Taurus and Capricorn is on fleek :D

yumiyukifan1 said:
Shall we have a time skip to the next day? Just so everyone else gets another chance to post?
Also, the drama between Taurus and Capricorn is on fleek :D
If you want to :3

Ammy said:
All the fun drama always starts when I'm away.
Also, I do hope the other members haven't lost interest in the topic. Seemed like a fun cast of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back