• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zodiac X Rebirth

Hey there! I'm looking for somebody interested in my 1x1 role-play idea.

This is my idea:
The story follows two random animals who had a tragic backstory, one could be a farm horse whose owner got kidnapped by people dressed in black and this horse ended up getting killed by the organisation. After that incident, the horse wakes up in a body belonging to a human buck naked in the wild. Somewhere in the outskirts of the city. By coincidence, the horse meets someone who has a similar experience, let's just say an eagle, whose owner went missing 3 days followed by a school trip. Both the horse and the eagle work together to find their missing owners while putting their lives at stake. Over time, the story gets deeper and the pair meets other animals who have a connection with the organisation. It will be tough and the adventure would be a long one.

---

In this role-play, the main characters are special humans (animals who were reborn as humans) gifted with the ability to see a system window (straight from an rpg) which helps them retrieve their abilities from their previous life. In order for them to succeed, they need to earn points through rigorous trials of side quests and by fighting enemies. But there is a risk, the more they level up through the system, they lose a fragment of their important memories and humanity.

For the organisation 'Yay Inc', their purpose is to lend people money so they can afford a living. Their real goal is to punish individuals that have crossed the line with their cheap loaning scheme. The real villain here is not Yay inc. but someone higher in power that sits among the top 3 in the country. That's why Yay Inc continues to exist.

(The horse and eagle idea was a placeholder. You can choose any animal you like)

Feel free to ask questions here, I know that I haven't given enough information in my post.

---
Now, a bit about me:
- I study part time, so I'd expect to be here for 1-2 days a week
- I'm a dude and mainly play dude characters
- I can write up to 250-500 words long (for a Christmas special maybe a novel length worth)
- I don't own a discord, but we can chat on here through the inbox or on a seperate thread. - I be sure to have my push notifications on for emails

Last edited:
Omg, mememe! I'm so interested in that idea if you still are. It sounds so cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back