• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy

Beleth- Headmaster

Angelica- Mortal Conflict

Ryan- Health and Medical

Decimus- Ability Conditioning

Damian- Castle Guard

Morpheus- Monster Studies

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two questions 1. can there be mutants and 2. can you have a character who is looking for a job and is hired from Zeta Academy?

ConnorX said:
I have two questions 1. can there be mutants and 2. can you have a character who is looking for a job and is hired from Zeta Academy?
1. What do you mean? 2. If you mean a teacher? Yeah you can make a teacher character for a class that isn't taken.

1. Mutant as in Dr.Mundo (LoL).If you don't know his character google him.

2. Not a teacher, more like a guard or a watchman.

sarahbella said:
Not quite sure where I can jump in? I'm not taking beast taming
New classes just started. So have your character enter one of their classrooms. Try S-class training.

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10734-light/ said:
@Light[/URL] which class is it 4th or 5th
In nine minutes we're about to have our last class for the day. We have 6 classes and it goes on a block schedule. First three classes one day. The second day you go through your last three classes. Then the next day it repeats. A day B day A day B day. So it's third period in 8 minutes.

Right now it's B day.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Im back but i don't know where i should start.....
The last period for the day starts in 14 minutes. Did you choose your six classes? If so, you can bring in your character now to their second period class or wait until the new hour starts and send them to their third period class.

Um...sorry about the random question...but somebody Roleplayed killing the beast on the school gates (Page 54)? If nobody did...mind if use it as a way to jump in?

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Um...sorry about the random question...but somebody Roleplayed killing the beast on the school gates (Page 54)? If nobody did...mind if use it as a way to jump in?
Not the school gates. Just a gate in the forest in the Beast Taming forest. Sure you can use this. Just say you were one of the students Rikka ( Beast Taming teacher. ) Pushed back into the class out of the forest because she noticed the monster burst out of the gate that kept it contained.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
I dont mind helping if you need it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back