• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zenna's Partner Search [Updated 6/6/2021]

Zenna

Junior Mint

Zenna's Partner Search
Hey everyone! I'm Zenna, and am looking for another roleplay to fill some of my spare time. I enjoy a variety of themes, from slice of life to apocalyptic, so if you have something you're interested in, feel free to let me know! I have a few characters I've been craving to use, let me know if you have any preferences! With summer break coming up, I'm looking to fill a few slots.

i information

18+ Preferred. I myself am 20, and just feel more comfortable roleplaying with other adults.

⇾ Replies between 200 - 1000 words. My personal average is 300 - 600. Never any less than 300, and rarely more than 1000. I prefer to keep roleplay in pms, but may be persuaded otherwise.

Active communication. I enjoy chatting and plotting with my partners, whether it's about characters, plot, or just about how your day was! I do have discord for ooc.

Regular Replies. I'm looking for a roleplay to invest some time into. I can reply once per day at minimum, but do enjoy rapid fire postings as well. That said, in any long term roleplay pauses can be expected! Every couple days is also fine, so long as we have some consistency.

⇾ Primarily looking for MxM. Also open to other pairings, but must be discussed first.

ii word bank
Opposites Attract | Enemies to Lovers | Ghosts | Crime | Mafia | Soulmates | Drugs | Highschool | University | Bullying | Mental Illness | Powers | Violence | Fights | Detention | Runaways | Monster Hunter | Horror | Paranormal | Addict | Corrupt Cops | Elements | Abilities | Villains | Partners in Crime | Rivalry | Relationships | Adventure | Road Trips | Rebel | Superpowers | Next Door Neighbour | Good x Bad | Outcast x Outcast | Gifted | Experiment | Superhero | Apocalypse | Survival | Zombies | Popular x Outcast Vampires | Werewolves |War| Rich x Poor

iii plots/prompts

i.

A war between vampires and werewolves is on the brink of taking over. A covenant between the two creatures has been broken, and each day more blood is shed. Someone, or something, is creating an army of newborn vampires. For what, remains unknown. Wolves are beginning to shift left and right in preparation for the impending war, Unfortunately, not everyone agrees with the impending war that could leave the country in shambles. Muse A is a newly turned vampire in recruitment for the war. With little known about their new life as a vampire, the war, and having an insatiable hunger for blood, it's a scary situation for them to be in. Muse B, similarly scared, has recently shifted into a werewolf for the first time. Each must decide what stance they want to take.

ᐅ 18+ Characters
ᐅ Forbidden romance, Platonic truces?
ᐅ Set in the 1900’s.
ᐅ Details can be decided together.

ii.
The Foxhole Court AU (Not required to have read the books) -- The Foxes fame has died down, a familiar slump well known to the team. The coach continues to recruit troubled kids who have potential for the Exy team. This year marks a unique change for the team, could they have the potential to bring back their renowned fame? It's the first year of university for the new members, and move in day for the new Exy team. What seems like a safe get away from their previous life may not be as simple as they first expected. Whether their past follows them, or they get dragged into other drama, it's bound to be an interesting year.

ᐅ Modern.
ᐅ 18+ Characters
ᐅ Details can be discussed. If this sounds interesting, but you don't know the fandom, that's fine! Shoot me a message about it anyways (:
ᐅ Potential for mafia involvement, school fights, hostile parents, all sorts of drama. To be discussed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back