• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Zenna's Character Search

Zenna

Junior Mint

A Partner Search
Hey everyone! I'm Zenna and am looking for another roleplay to fill some of my spare time. I enjoy a variety of themes, from slice of life to apocalyptic, so if you have something you're interested in, feel free to let me know! I have a few characters I've been craving to use, which I plan to use as the main focus of this search! I just hit summer break from university, so I'll be around plenty for the summer.

i. Information
18+ Preferred. I myself am 21, and just feel more comfortable roleplaying with other adults.

⇾ Replies between 200 - 1000 words. My personal average is 300 - 600. Never any less than 200, and rarely more than 1000. I prefer to keep roleplay in pm's, but may be persuaded otherwise.

Active communication. I enjoy chatting and plotting with my partners, whether it's about characters, plot, or just about how your day was! I do have discord for ooc if interested.

Regular Replies. I'm looking for a roleplay to invest some time into. Typically, I can get a post out a day, sometimes more. That being said, I am also in university so I understand it isn't always possible to have that frequency. Consistency is what I'm looking for!

ii.
Characters

1616476776368.png
Charlie M x F , NB x F , F x F
Plants • Sweet • Soft • Roller Skates • Outgoing • Social Butterfly
About || Charlie is a friendly girl of small stature who never misses the opportunity to make a friend. Her life passion is gardening, and her dream is to own her own greenhouse one day. She likes to go out, and enjoys cheesy dates. Despite her upbeat front, she has had a rocky past that has been a struggle to move on from.
Settings || Slice of Life • Academy • Apocalyptic • Parties • On the Run • Rich Families • Suggestions Welcome

1616476820478.png
Lucien M x M , NB x M
Medic • Dark Academia Vibes • Glasses • In Development • Werewolf?
About || Lucien is a character with plenty of potential, in need of some love and development. With a history as a medic, Lucien has experienced a few traumatic events in his time. Can be used as a werewolf or human in a variety of settings.
Settings || Army • Slice of Life • Historical Werewolves • Apocalyptic • Supernatural academy • Suggestions Welcome

1625428952325.png
Nicholai M x M , NB x M
Breaks The Law • Destructive • Pescatarian • Secret Softie • Flexible
About || Nicholai can come off as quite abrasive, and isn't the easiest to get along with. He could be categorized into the classic bad boy with a soft spot. Nicholai had a rough life growing up and has found himself deeply involved in gangs and dealing. He doesn't tend to like close relationships, but may warm up to the right person.
Settings || Slice of Life • ApocalypticDrugsHomeless • Gangs • Fights • Roommates • Suggestions Welcome

I think that about sums it up! Feel free to send me a dm with any questions/interest, I would love to discuss things more! I have plenty more information for characters. No settings are set in stone, so there's a ton of flexibility.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back