• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yugioh, Lisa Frankenstein, or Persona 5 Royal, but will roleplay anything on my fandoms list for your end if needed (Canon X OC)

GalaxyGirl11

Avatar made by Cyraaa on Quotev . 23 (Temp Hiatus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Click Sushi!

• Name: Angela, Angie, Ang
    Pronouns: She/her
    Partners: 4/19

Response time: Me and my family are in the process of moving, so rps would have to wait until afterwards. Headcanoning in the meantime is okay!

Hello there! My name is Angela, and I go by she/her pronouns. I've been roleplaying for nearly ten years and I enjoy every minute of it! When I'm not roleplaying, I would either play The Sims 4 or GTA 5 on my computer, draw, or watch TV/play video games with my family. While I like to respond as soon as I get the response, sometimes it could take me weeks or months to respond depending on my real-life schedule or if I need to rest my right hand for a while. About 90% of the time, however, I'll always be interested so if you're looking for a long-term partner, I'm the person for you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back