Showcase Yue's Little Box

Yuechan8522

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello~

This will be my little box of characters. I have quite a few so it will take me awhile to put it all up here. I'm also brand new to the site and learning all the functions still so this is also my first thread ever created as a bit of a test. I'll be continuously updating this with character information.

The information here is not set in stone for a RP. Meaning that I may change aspects of my characters to fit into the world and story, and certain items like personality and appearance will stay same or similar.

Table of Content
Character NameCharacter DetailsMain Genre*Status*
Yue Medya EstivaleYue's ProfileFantasyIn Progress
Aubrey Phoenix NightfallAubrey's ProfileFantasyIn Progress
Candance SmithCandy's ProfileFuturistic/Sci-fiIn Progress
Damien Tyler LagonzeRelative post link hereFantasyIn Progress
Flair Elysia FileRelative post link hereFuturistic/Sci-fiIn Progress
Karia Lynn MichealRelative post link hereFantasyIn Progress
Maryland 'Mary' CoralRelative post link hereModern/RealisticIn Progress

*The 'Main Genre' section is not set in stone for the characters but are more likely to be used in RPs in their main genres.
*Status will either be In Progress or Finished . This is in reference to the condition of their character profiles/sheets. In Progress means that I'm working on it or haven't gotten to it yet. Finished means that it is complete, though updated when need be.

Last edited:
Yue Medya Estivale

I will make this pretty one day. I swear.

• Name: Yue Medya Estivale
    Alias/Nicknames: Ice Princess
    Hair Color: Platinum blonde
    Eye Color: Blue
    Race:
    Fantasy: Elemental Demon (Water/Ice)​
    Modern/Realistic: Human​
    Job/Position: Dependable on RP
    Weapon(s): Two twin blades adorned on her back in an X with the hilts at her hips.
    Personality: When facing difficult challenges Yue faces them head on with courage. Natural leader and well known to being loyal if part of an organization. She is very curious and loves to learn new things, which tends to lead into trouble when it involves snooping into other people's business. Loves gossip and will find herself consistently falling into said gossip if she isn't careful. She dislikes disloyalty and will become furious over betrayal. She dislikes those that purposely cause harm to others, especially for their own gain. She can be quick to judge a situation without hearing both sides if she believes an act of betrayal has occurred. She is unfamiliar with love and will tend to avoid relationships even though she craves affection and dislikes being alone.

Aubrey Phoenix Nightfall

• Name: Aubrey Phoenix Nightfall
    Alias/Nicknames: Phoenix
    Hair Color: Red/Red-ish Brown
    Eye Color: Red
    Race:
    Fantasy: Shapeshifter​
    Job/Position: Archeologist
    Weapon(s): N/A
    Personality: Aubrey is stubborn in her ways. She prefers distant from people and civilizations and spends all her time looking towards the past (both in her work and life) rather than in present. She refuses to get close to anyone, even as friends, and distrust anyone who tries to approach her. This has made her also quite selfish in her behavior towards others. While she will not bring harm on purpose, she will choose herself and her own well being over anyone else. She thinks highly of herself and her opinions, especially in her field of study, and refuses to co-operate with others. While many may call her cold, all she cares about is to be left alone to her work.

Candance Smith

• Name: Candance Smith
    Alias/Nicknames: Caddy, Caddie, Candy
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Race:
    Sci-fi: Human​
    Job/Position: Spacecraft Engineer
    Weapon(s): N/A
    Personality: Candance is a young engineer who prefers work over people. She's straight forward and honest and isn't afraid to respond with blunt words. There are only a few folks that she has grown close to. As far as her works goes, she's an average engineer, is prone to make mistakes. However she works extremely well under pressure as it forces her to think less on being 'better' and more on getting the job done. She can be quite creative in her solutions (even though they don't always work) and it's been known to get her in trouble with other engineers and personnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back