• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom YouTube, Marvel, Supernatural and more! Lil' Bun's Cravings Search

BabyBun1998

Shy Babydoll
Bun’s Fandom Cravings [Rules and List of Fandoms Inside] Updates Often

Hello! My name is Bun [She/Her] and I'm looking for a roleplay partner who might be willing to satisfy my current fandom cravings. Before I show you the list of fandoms and pairings that I'm looking for, please allow me to state a few rules that I kindly ask you to cooperate with when roleplaying with me.

Bun’s Rules for Roleplaying

First and foremost, I do not respond to one-liners. Your response does not have to be overly detailed, but please try to write at least three sentences. If there's no way for me to respond to it, then you shouldn't expect me to respond.

Second, I'm open to mature content, violence, ect. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, I am willing to negotiate. Please tell me if you have any specific triggers that you absolutely do not want to include.

Third, if we're going to have more than two main characters, I ask that you double as well. I have no problem with playing as more than one character at a time, but if you ask me to play as four different characters while you only play as one, I will consider it unfair and may even leave the roleplay.

Four, I try to respond at least once per day. I'm usually available to roleplay throughout most of the day, especially during this time in the country. Unless you notify me that you won't be available, I'll give you up to a week to respond. If I message you after a week and you still don't message back, I will leave the roleplay.

Finally, do not roleplay with me if you are uncomfortable with cussing, romance between straight or gay couples, OOC conversations and/or detailed, long-term plots.

Now, here is the list of fandoms and pairings that I'm currently craving. If any of these interest you (and you can agree to my rules) please message me privately. If a fandom or pairing has a (*) beside it, that means that I'm desperate for said item.

Fandoms and Pairings (OCs and AUs are allowed in all fandoms)

Septiplier (youtubers markiplier and jacksepticeye) (*)

Egobang (youtubers arin and dan from game grumps)

Team Fortress 2 (mxm pairings or canon x oc)

Sonic the Hedgehog (any pairings)

Marvel MCU (mxm or canon x oc) (*)

Undertale (any pairings)

Supernatural (mxm or canon x oc)

South Park (mxm pairings)

My Little Pony (fxm or fxf pairings) (*)

Joshler (twenty one pilots)

Sherlock (mxm pairings)

9-1-1 (any pairings)

Grey's Anatomy (any pairings)

This is updated often, so if nothing interests you at the moment, you should still come back sometime. Thank you so much for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon :)

I'm new to the site so I don't think I have the ability to do a pm? Otherwise I would do a private message. Unless 'start conversation' is pm?

Bun’s Fandom Cravings [Rules and List of Fandoms Inside] Updates Often

Hello! My name is Bun [She/Her] and I'm looking for a roleplay partner who might be willing to satisfy my current fandom cravings. Before I show you the list of fandoms and pairings that I'm looking for, please allow me to state a few rules that I kindly ask you to cooperate with when roleplaying with me.

Bun’s Rules for Roleplaying

First and foremost, I do not respond to one-liners. Your response does not have to be overly detailed, but please try to write at least three sentences. If there's no way for me to respond to it, then you shouldn't expect me to respond.

Second, I'm open to mature content, violence, ect. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, I am willing to negotiate. Please tell me if you have any specific triggers that you absolutely do not want to include.

Third, if we're going to have more than two main characters, I ask that you double as well. I have no problem with playing as more than one character at a time, but if you ask me to play as four different characters while you only play as one, I will consider it unfair and may even leave the roleplay.

Four, I try to respond at least once per day. I'm usually available to roleplay throughout most of the day, especially during this time in the country. Unless you notify me that you won't be available, I'll give you up to a week to respond. If I message you after a week and you still don't message back, I will leave the roleplay.

Finally, do not roleplay with me if you are uncomfortable with cussing, romance between straight or gay couples, OOC conversations and/or detailed, long-term plots.

Now, here is the list of fandoms and pairings that I'm currently craving. If any of these interest you (and you can agree to my rules) please message me privately. If a fandom or pairing has a (*) beside it, that means that I'm desperate for said item.

Fandoms and Pairings (OCs and AUs are allowed in all fandoms)

Septiplier (youtubers markiplier and jacksepticeye) (*)

Egobang (youtubers arin and dan from game grumps)

Team Fortress 2 (mxm pairings or canon x oc)

Sonic the Hedgehog (any pairings)

Marvel MCU (mxm or canon x oc) (*)

Undertale (any pairings)

Supernatural (mxm or canon x oc)

South Park (mxm pairings)

My Little Pony (fxm or fxf pairings) (*)

Joshler (twenty one pilots)

Sherlock (mxm pairings)

9-1-1 (any pairings)

Grey's Anatomy (any pairings)

This is updated often, so if nothing interests you at the moment, you should still come back sometime. Thank you so much for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon :)
What canon and OC characters do you play in Marvel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back