• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings You’re here for a roleplay partner right? Hi…

BadUpdate504

Supreme ruler of all things (that I wrote)
Hi, I typically go by Serenity and I’m going to keep this short to encourage people to come out and play.

If you read through the non-spoilered stuff you are good to go! Hit that DM and chat with me

**My intro**
  • I have AnXieTy, so tell me everything so I don’t blame myself.
  • It’s almost impossible to hurt my feelings so talk to me.
  • Feel free to say hello again if we’ve already met
  • I’ve roleplayed for as long as I can remember and now that I’m 30… well that’s been a while.
  • I am happy to match.
  • I primarily use Discord for RP but I also get notifications from DMs
  • Literate/ Advanced Literate
  • Romance isn’t necessarily but preferred to have that as an option at least
  • MxF or any combination of Nb for romantic pairings.
  • I don’t Fandom. (Except maybe starwars)
  • High or low Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Sci-fi, Military, Prison camps…
  • Time Zone: PST
  • I RP to escape real life... NO Modern or Real life
  • Definitely hoping for more people to play male characters in my life soon
  • No real triggers on my end; please don’t forget to tell me if you have any!!
  • Almost always double

Basic role pairings include but are not limited to:
Found family
Hunter x hunted
Rebel x Slaver
Guard x Prisoner
Doctor x Experiment
Bodyguard x Royalty
Werewolf x packmate

Some possible pairings.
Interchangeable roles either one of us could play: AI, Aliens, (Escaped) lab experiment, Refugee, Soldier, Spy, and Thief

(My character left X Your on right: )
Mech pilot x team/partner
Mech (NB) x Mech pilot
Hero x Villain/hunted

Bladerunner x Bladerunner
Clone x Bladerunner

Enforcer♀x Undercover or the Boss

Orphaned kid x Soldier
Soldier x Orphaned kid

(Cyborg) prisoner x Soldier
Lab experiment♀x Soldier

Equipment x Post apocalyptic survivor
Lone(ly) Survivors
Survivor x Scientist (obsessed)
Spy♀x handler
Spy♀x Spy♂
Spy♀x Mark
Lab experiment x lab experiment
Doctor x Lab experiment
Lab experiment x Doctor
Escaped experiment x (almost anything)
AI x Creator
AI x Space Pirate/Raider
Remorseful Evil AI x (almost anything)
Think star wars only one alien race are Jedi — Aza’idej, but hybrids are common. The Aza appear to be human, but blue skin and red eyes. The emperor is a woman but not a main character, but I need someone to play her favorite military commander, he’s Aza but doesn’t have enough abilities to have been trained. The Aza are rare and he hears that one is enslaved, and rushes to save her. (It gets stupid complicated from here.)
World full of mythic creatures and hybrids including an eleven race with blue skin and red eyes, (you can probably guess,) the Aza. Some Aza, including mini hybrids, have a myriad of powers, including telepathy, precognition, telekinesis etc.
Plot A
A group of humans has royalty pissed off a clan of Aza known for their ritualistic warfare and is swiftly conquered by the ruling Saven, or “King”. The humans however are strongly Sexist, and they have a small problem… their new King is actually a queen… And Saven quickly calls for an advisor of rank among the humans to facilitate the transition of power.
Plot B
The Aza have become rare and a young knight races to save an enslaved Aza’idej that is prophesied to save the lives of thousands.
Serenity is a construct, which is to say she’s a humanoid robot body with cloned or otherwise dead human parts. Technically an AI consciousness running on human brain matter and machine processor. She was a young girl in a deep coma (not expected to wake up) when they used her to make an illegal construct. She has the memories of that childhood, and woke up in a lab in an (almost) adult body. Too tall, too sassy, too dangerous. Built to be a walking weapon, this Alpha personality has a very, very dark side; plus some serious self-hate issues. Maybe she’d be perfect… except no one recognizes that she’s anything but a robot.

Human machine construct (Android/Cyborg) designed to be the perfect spy/espionage tool. She’s gone by numerous names and appears human in every way but is a digital monster that can hack and break almost any system. She hates this life and hates destroying the lives of all the people that she comes to love. Redhead with brown eyes and beautiful dimple smile. Might be considered pretty enough to be a model but not so pretty that people stare.

She was one with the force and the force carried her through some of the worst years of her life. Being chained to the wall was fairly typical. The guard that came to get her disturbed her meditation, stirring as they unlocked the cuffs and let them drop painfully on her chafing skin. Finally someone had come, she was long overdue for some time with a med droid and she made the guard shove her to her feet for assistance. She knew a droid could easily take care of the wound her master had left her with after refusing him, could wave a magic wand and kill the infection in chest that caused her to wheeze with every breath. If they cared. But whoever had summoned her would be able to order the droid as soon as they realized she wasn’t well, so she tried to bury the worry, she couldn’t remember being this weak and totally ignored. But she also had something else in mind, this was an opportunity and she purposefully fell, snatching the shiv she hid under her cot and concealed it in her sleeve before the guard could realize she’d reached for something. He hauled her back to her feet.

The walk was brutal, as she limped on both legs and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the visitor in the main chamber. His rank insignia and white uniform had nothing to do with it, rather his eyes.

She’d met a few Pantoran people in slavers dens as they were all waiting to be auctioned off, but they’d all told her that there was no subset of their people with red eyes. She’d thought maybe she and her mother had been albinos or something, but they were still blue skinned…

She had more defined whites to her eyes and pink lips, that revealed she was only half Chiss, despite being pale and emaciated, her beauty was a curse.

Until that moment she’d not realized that she found the pale or brown sinked people unattractive, but the feeling that exploded in her stomach was definitely new. She felt like she could look upon him forever…

After a moment she realized that he’d been speaking with her master, she’d missed a good part of the conversation. But she tuned in now, trying to figure out why he was here.

Let’s Get Started:

Here are some ideas to help you introduce yourself after my abbreviated interest check. Do me a favor and copy and paste these into your DM so I remember what your answering… yes that happened. :

• Do you use Discord? (Please send me your handle. I’m Serenity over there.)

• How long are you interested in role playing for? A few weeks/a month or two/summer/this semester/winter/a year or two?

• What kind of activity level are you interested in?

• On a scale of one to five, Five being, that you like to write completely Improv, and One being you like everything planned out no matter what, what number would you assign yourself?

• How long have you been RPing?

• Triggers?

• How annoying can I be before I get my ass in trouble? This will tell me what frequency you’ll receive cat gifs.

• What’s your favorite/craved Genre?

• What kind of role pairing(s) do you like? (See above for ideas.)

Lol. Don’t read too much into these.

Now my biggest problem so far is that people get started with my plots… and then they lose interest and poof. Gone. So instead what’s are yours?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back