• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings You’re here for a roleplay partner? …Hi

Why didn’t you DM me?

• Not interested in the same genres

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Not the right vibs/personal reasons

• Not the right skill level

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not willing to use discord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nervous

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I only play female

• Looking for a fandom

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Something else (post in comments)

• Total voters

BadUpdate504

Supreme ruler of all things (that I wrote)
Hi, I typically go by Serenity and I’m going to keep this short to encourage people to come out and play.

If you read through the non-spoilered stuff you are good to go! Hit that DM and chat with me

**My intro**
  • I have AnXieTy, so tell me everything so I don’t blame myself.
  • It’s almost impossible to hurt my feelings so talk to me.
  • Feel free to say hello again if we’ve already met
  • I’ve roleplayed for as long as I can remember and now that I’m 30… well that’s been a while.
  • I am happy to match.
  • I primarily use Discord for RP but I also get notifications from DMs
  • Literate/ Advanced Literate
  • Romance isn’t necessarily but preferred to have that as an option at least
  • MxF or any combination of Nb for romantic pairings.
  • I don’t Fandom. (Except maybe starwars)
  • High or low Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Sci-fi, Military, Prison camps…
  • Time Zone: PST
  • I RP to escape real life... NO Modern or Real life
  • Definitely hoping for more people to play male characters in my life soon
  • No real triggers on my end; please don’t forget to tell me if you have any!!
  • Almost always double
(Feel free to pitch new ideas too. My character left X Your on right:
Warrior Queen x Advisor (plot twist)
AI Spy x Handler (bit more than he bargained for…)
“Evil” dragon x Runaway (maybe not so evil anymore)
Young dragon x Knight/potential rider (rescue)
Guard x (Alien?) Prisoner (escape?)
Rebel x Spy/bounty hunter (spicy)

Hero x Villain/hunted
Mech pilot x team/partner
Mech (NB) x Mech pilot

Bladerunner x Bladerunner
Clone x Bladerunner
Orphaned kid x Soldier
Soldier x Orphaned kid
(Cyborg) prisoner x Soldier
Lab experiment♀x Soldier

Spy♀x handler
Spy♀x Spy♂
Spy♀x Mark

Pairings I’m interested in but don’t currently have plots for:
Found family
Arrange marriage
Hunter x hunted
Werewolf x packmate
Enforcer♀x Undercover or the Boss
Equipment x Post apocalyptic survivor
Lone(ly) Survivors
Survivor x Scientist (obsessed)
AI x Creator
AI x Space Pirate/Raider
Remorseful Evil AI x (almost anything)

She was one with the force and the force carried her through some of the worst years of her life. Being chained to the wall was fairly typical. The guard that came to get her disturbed her meditation, stirring as they unlocked the cuffs and let them drop painfully on her chafing skin. Finally someone had come, she was long overdue for some time with a med droid and she made the guard shove her to her feet for assistance. She knew a droid could easily take care of the wound her master had left her with after refusing him, could wave a magic wand and kill the infection in chest that caused her to wheeze with every breath. If they cared. But whoever had summoned her would be able to order the droid as soon as they realized she wasn’t well, so she tried to bury the worry, she couldn’t remember being this weak and totally ignored. But she also had something else in mind, this was an opportunity and she purposefully fell, snatching the shiv she hid under her cot and concealed it in her sleeve before the guard could realize she’d reached for something. He hauled her back to her feet.

The walk was brutal, as she limped on both legs and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the visitor in the main chamber. His rank insignia and white uniform had nothing to do with it, rather his eyes.

She’d met a few Pantoran people in slavers dens as they were all waiting to be auctioned off, but they’d all told her that there was no subset of their people with red eyes. She’d thought maybe she and her mother had been albinos or something, but they were still blue skinned…

She had more defined whites to her eyes and pink lips, that revealed she was only half Chiss, despite being pale and emaciated, her beauty was a curse.

Until that moment she’d not realized that she found the pale or brown sinked people unattractive, but the feeling that exploded in her stomach was definitely new. She felt like she could look upon him forever…

After a moment she realized that he’d been speaking with her master, she’d missed a good part of the conversation. But she tuned in now, trying to figure out why he was here.

Let’s Get Started:

Here are some ideas to help you introduce yourself after my abbreviated interest check:

• Do you use Discord? (Please send me your handle. I’m Serenity over there.)

• How long are you interested in role playing for? A few weeks/a month or two/summer/this semester/winter/a year or two?

• What kind of activity level are you interested in?

• On a scale of one to five, Five being, that you like to write completely Improv, and One being you like everything planned out no matter what, what number would you assign yourself?

• How long have you been RPing?

• Triggers?

• How annoying can I be before I get my ass in trouble? This will tell me what frequency you’ll receive cat gifs.

• What’s your favorite/craved Genre?

• What kind of role pairing(s) do you like? (See above for ideas.)

Lol. Don’t read too much into these.

Now my biggest problem so far is that people get started with my plots… and then they lose interest and poof. Gone. So instead what’s are yours?

I personally usually start with a setting and then think of what character to play in this specific scenario/world. That's why specific pairings are usually not what I'm looking for. I normally decide what characters to play with the other person only after talking about the world the RP takes place in.

I'm not sure if that's particularly helpful, though, since I feel like I'm definitely in the minority with my approach when it comes to 1x1 rps. I still thought, I'd let you know, maybe you are able to get something out of it :-)

I hope you have a wonderful day and will find rp partners soon :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back