Story Your semi-detailed story ideas

Lone Star II

Elder Member
Post the smaller story ideas you have here

I have one about this villain who spends his entire life trying to impress the girl of his dreams, and she secretly, loves him. He does so many horrible things and yet he still remains under her spell (not literally, mind you). They both turn into the most wanted criminals in their small town (which doesn't seem that small, but it's small enough. There's quite the criminal activity there too.) They decide to get revenge on someone for some unknown reason to him by killing one of their family members, which happened to be the cheif of police. After a huge chase, and after quite a long time of hiding and fleeing the cops, they are eventually caught and the mc tries to kill himself, but someone pushes his arms as he attempts to shove a dagger through the bottom of his chin, and it stabs his lover instead. You can probably guess how tragic is would be and all that although I'm not going into full detail with it and everything. That's just an idea I had.

we shall refer to any mentioned characters as x1, x2, x3, etc.

x1 is incredibly innocent and loving in spite of the way the rest of the world is structured. furthermore, x1 is incredibly attached to their parent-like figure and “boss”, x2, who had taught them how to read, write, etc. despite that, x2 is in w constant state in which they “never seem to smile genuinely.”

thus, x1 sets a goal for themself:
“i’m going to write the best fanfic ever! (to make x2 happy)”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back