• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings your beauty never ever scared me

spectrolite

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,

You can call me Kat.
I am in my late twenties so 18+ please.
I typically write between three to four paragraphs. I can write longer or shorter - it really depends on how much scene setting is required or what the response is. I'm flexible in doing either.
I do not have any triggers, but please let me know if you have any at all - I'd be happy to accommodate.
I work retail so my schedule is all over the place, but if I am off I can respond multiple times a day. If it is a hectic week - I might not be able to for a couple days. So, I may be a little inconsistent.
I'd prefer to be on this site - I'm not very familiar with Discord, although I can use it.

I am very LGTBQ+ friendly - I don't mind playing m/f/nb or having a partner play whichever they prefer. I am pretty open to any pairing as well. However, I do not do massive age gaps.

I typically do not role play canon characters in fandoms. If I am to role play a fandom - it would be original characters in that setting/verse.

Haunted

Person 1 is an infamous medium/has special abilities to sense supernatural spirits. No - they cannot see dead people. However, they can get a sense of the spirit or an object through touch, so they often wear gloves everywhere. If it is particularly bad they are prone to pass out. Because of their talents their predisposition is rather cold.
Person 2 is an optimist who has lived through tragedy - the loss of their entire family. Person 2 does not believe in ghosts, but is roped into helping film a ghost hunt documentary for college credits. They somehow met Person 1 on one of those hunts - who discovers there is a sinister spirit latched onto Person 2.

I originally was using this to write a fanfiction. However, that was a long time ago and was never finished. I would like to try to rp this into something. I would prefer to play Person 1, but I am open to playing either. I would like to flesh this out a bit more before starting, and I'm open to any more suggestions. This is an initially misunderstood/enemies to respectable allies kind of plot.

Hate Triangle

Person 1 hates Person 2 - Person 2 hates Person 1 - this is how it has always been. Everybody knows it. It is the equilibrium - the ying and yang of their school/work place. But the funny thing is they both hate Person 3 more...

This is pretty open - I just like the idea of a hate triangle. It could be school or work related, hell, could even be sport related. I just like the idea of two rivals teaming up to try to take down the third person. Possibly to realize they don’t hate each other as much as they thought they did.

Falling in love over again (preferably f/f or m/m)

Person 1 was completely head over heels with Person 2 throughout their high school years. They do become good friends. Person 1 didn’t realize they were in love with Person 2 until
many years later. And then they happen to meet/reconnect again after many years and Person 1 is dumbfounded.

I have envisioned this to be more of a fxf or mxm fiction. I would prefer to play Person 1, who didn’t really realize their sexuality until later in life. And then when they meet again they’re trying to play it cool, but are internally screaming.

Other interests:

Secret identities (band?)
Swordsman / apprentice
Aloof / Flirt
Sassy / Shameless Flirt
Enemies to lovers
Cop / Criminal Consultant
Rich / Poor
Rivals
Friends to Enemies to Lovers
Reincarnated soulmates
Sorcerer / Knight