• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern You

JellyJuice

hello!! I’m new in this app I usually just rp on discord but I’m trying somthing new!! My name is Jelly! And I’ve been role playing for about 7 years

YC: “I would absolutely kill for you.”
MC: “I would too.”
This roleplay is heavily inspired by the Netflix series “*You.*"
Looking for a Killer x Killer romance. Preferably long-term so don’t just ghost me.
Both characters are obsessed with each other to the point, they would kill for each other. Basically both yanderes. They don’t find out until they’re officially in a relationship or when they get closer to each other. Will they still love each other when they see their dark sides revealed? Or will they get caught by the police? Or will they end up killing each other?
I’m preferably looking for a MxM or FxF alongside with lit to adv literate, I can write up to novel. I can’t stand one liners sometimes sorry. Also, I don’t require that much consistency but please don’t spam me if I don’t immediately respond. And the face claim can be Irl or drawn no type of Ai or pic crew I’m really picky about the type of fc

Hey I'd roleplay this, an FxF, with you! Do you have an original character already? And I rp on discord too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back