• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You need a partner, I need a partner, so let's be partners!

souled

Elder Member
So...Yeah...As the title suggests, I am seeking out a long-term roleplay partner. I do only Modern Day themed roleplays though, but otherwise I am pretty well open to whatever we come up with. However, I do require that you be able to write at least a 300+ paragraph per post; NO ONE-LINERS. I also ask that you play as the dominate role in whatever we come up with, for I simply can't do it. So please PM me if you would be interested in writing with me...But PLEASE BE ACTIVE...

Hey, I'm very interested in this! I usually RP in response witht the minimum as a paragraph. I love modern themed role plays and more so slice of life.

Lemme know!

Male teacher-and-female student romance anyone? Your character would be the male teacher though.

Hey! I'd be interested in a roleplay with you, if you still have spots open. As far as roleplays go, I usually write three to seven paragraphs a post (above 300 words, if you were curious) and I've been hankering for a good modern roleplay with elements of character development. I have several ideas, so, shoot me a PM if you have time. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back