• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings You Must Read *Smiles*

Doll_Face

I luv u
So i am here to get a role play partner
What i am looking for
A male character
A dominate strong but also good to work with
partner
What i will role play
*Marvel
*Super hero stuff
*zombies
*animals
*stuff based on movies tv shows or books
*anime, ones that ive read or seen
*school like college or maybe high school
*vampires, demons, angels, other type of creatures like monsters or werewolves

What i am comfortable with
( i am only comfortable with playing straight characters, and for my partner to have straight characters as well)
How long do i write?
well it depends if its in the beginning and we are starting its hard for me to do anything unless my partner starts, because before they start and they ask me to starts well, that wouldn't go on very well, i am also a very bad role player so please bare with me, sometimes i dont spell things correctly or do proper grammar, once again my apologizes
I am a female almost 18 i am also willing to do horror and action and adventure i am willing to do up to anything unless its something i dont know, i am pretty laid back so if you think you might get on my nerves or whatever your wrong its really hard to get me mad. I role play semi kind of less then that well a paragraph or less it depends on what you give me
there is one more thing i ask of you, is that you dont ghost me tell if your un interested or bothered by how i role play, i also do mature role playing sooo yeh.

Hmmm....if you can tell me what kind of animes you have seen, or if you have ideas for a plot itself, then perhaps I could be persuaded into helping create something with you. They dont have to be entire plots per se; just ideas or wants for something.

My favorite anime is Vampire Knight,
i've seen
*Wolf children
*Tokyo Ghoul
*Fairy tale
*Ouran Highschool club
*Bleach
*Elfen Lied

Hm....I've only watched a bit of Fairy Tale and a little Bleach, but I've seen the entirety of Black Butler. Would you want to do something with that?

If you dont mind playing a vampire, I've been looking for some human x vampire.
And don't worry about being a "bad roleplayer", most people here are chill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back