• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

You hire me!

Spectra0110

Cursed Undead.
People put their ideas on a forum, so I was thinking I put my self up for grabs.

I am on a lot, mostly on taptalk.

I have good grammer.

I am open minded with a lot of ideas and fandoms (mostly games).

I don't like doing one liners, but I can do it if you want.

If you want to end the rp then don't be afraid to tell me, I won't get mad.

So just reply or pm me with any ideas you have.

Spectra0110 said:
People put their ideas on a forum, so I was thinking I put my self up for grabs.
I am on a lot, mostly on taptalk.

I have good grammer.

I am open minded with a lot of ideas and fandoms (mostly games).

I don't like doing one liners, but I can do it if you want.

If you want to end the rp then don't be afraid to tell me, I won't get mad.

So just reply or pm me with any ideas you have.
I would be interested in discussing ideas with you. I'm new and have yet to figure out how to pm

I would love to roleplay with you. I love para roleplays and am online for most of the time.

As I'm new, I don't know how to pm, so I'd request you to do it so we can discuss further

I would be more than happy to roleplay with you. I have some wonderful stories going and I'm having a blast, and always have room for more! We can discuss the specifics in an PM if you are interested.

I can do any rp, as long as I can understand, but me understanding things is hard, as I have "problems"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back