Yo

Lord Brown bear

Usurper of Salmon
So, let me just say, I've always been a fan of Roleplaying, and I find that video games, and even tabletop roleplaying can be restricting, which is why I occasionally enjoy forum roleplaying, so that there is absolutely no limits to a roleplay. I typically tend to lean towards fantasy or supernatural rps, and I like to type a lot when I roleplay, other than that, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to roleplay.

So, hello, I hope I have a nice time being here.

Hello @Lord Brown bear,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to the site! (I feel a little stupid saying that, seeing as I joined yesterday, but meh... good to meet some new people!)

Seems like this place is pretty darn great! I'm afraid I won't be much help with questions, but if you wanna do a one on one RP, or maybe start a group RP, let me know and I'd be happy to do one with you! I like fantasy and supernatural stuff too, as well as long winded posts. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back