Yo, people. Talk to me?

6godpapi

난 니가 싫어 ☹
Heey. I'm Tai, pronounced like tie. I need some friends and potential roleplay partners? I dunno. Anyways, yeah. Talk to me! I'm really nice, i promise. (<3)

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. These are some helpful links:

Here are some places to find a RP to join:

Fantasy Interest Checks

1x1 Interest Checks

If you're feeling social, here:

General Discussion

Or here:

Personal Discussion

You can get your character's reviewed and critiqued here:

Character Feedback

Aaand you can ask more questions over here:

Site Questions & Information

Good luck and enjoy your stay!

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. These are some helpful links:
Here are some places to find a RP to join:

Fantasy Interest Checks

1x1 Interest Checks

If you're feeling social, here:

General Discussion

Or here:

Personal Discussion

You can get your character's reviewed and critiqued here:

Character Feedback

Aaand you can ask more questions over here:

Site Questions & Information

Good luck and enjoy your stay!
Thank you !

Sunkissed said:
Libby/Olivia! Whichever one you prefer. :)
Ah, alright! That is a very pretty name, Libby. c: I'm Tai, obviously. My whole name is Taina, but Tai will do just fine. And also, if you'd like, you can make a nickname for me, depends on what you want to do! How long have you been roleplaying?

6godpapi said:
Ah, alright! That is a very pretty name, Libby. c: I'm Tai, obviously. My whole name is Taina, but Tai will do just fine. And also, if you'd like, you can make a nickname for me, depends on what you want to do! How long have you been roleplaying?
Thank you very much! I'll call you Tai. :)

I've been roleplaying for about 2 years now!

Sunkissed said:
Thank you very much! I'll call you Tai. :)
I've been roleplaying for about 2 years now!
Ah, nice. I've been roleplaying for 3 years, and i still suck lmao. Is that someone from girl's generation in your profile picture? I forgot her name.

6godpapi said:
Ah, nice. I've been roleplaying for 3 years, and i still suck lmao. Is that someone from girl's generation in your profile picture? I forgot her name.
It's actually IU, but Girl's Generation is one of my bias groups! :) You like KPop?

Sunkissed said:
It's actually IU, but Girl's Generation is one of my bias groups! :) You like KPop?
Ah, right right. Yes, i do. Not as much as i did last year, but i still occasionally listen to some groups. I'm more into khiphop now. One of my favorite boy groups are got7, and my favorite girl group is twice! :-))

6godpapi said:
Ah, right right. Yes, i do. Not as much as i did last year, but i still occasionally listen to some groups. I'm more into khiphop now. One of my favorite boy groups are got7, and my favorite girl group is twice! :-))
:o I love twice! Jungyeon and Nayeon are my favourite members <3

Despondency said:
WHERE? oh. i see it.
right. in front. of my. face.

sup pickle.
I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU

brandsonsale-store_2271_2971042174

Users who are viewing this thread

Back