• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings yo looking for a partner

tookamodernman

an enigma.
hi! i left IG rp quite a while ago n lately i've missed rp quite a lot, so i thought i'd give this a shot.

i'm mostly looking for two types of roleplays: bandom & OC.
so, if you also have a love for 60's or 70's rock, or maybe 80's metal, let me know!
if you are interested, i will send you a list of bands i adore. however, if there's a band you really love, i could try to find out more about them.

fandoms are not really my thing, but there are a few 80's movies i absolutely adore.

A LITTLE INFO
:bishiesparklesr: literate, 3rd person. english is not my native language, just fyi.
:bishiesparklesr: replies shouldn't be too long, but not too short. my replies are usually around 200 - 300 words, but the count might rise if i get into it. i will try to match my replies with yours. all i want is something to work with.
:bishiesparklesr: if life gets in the way, if i'm not in the mood to write or if i'm stuck, i will let you know. i would really appreciate it if you would do the same. if there is a problem or if you get bored, i want to help.
:bishiesparklesr: plot is not exactly a strength of mine. if you have one, that's great. if neither of us do, we'll figure something out. i love coming up with new idea together and planning along the way. i will gladly do AU's.
:bishiesparklesr: around 95% of my OC's are male. mxm is prefered. fxf is fine, but my female characters might we a little, uh, bland. fxm is also totally fine if it's a platonic relationship. i will give you all my love, no matter what, platonic or not. in my opinion, same-sex platonic affection is underrated. let guy friends hold hands and girl friends kiss each other ffs.
if you want romance, slow-build is my thing, unless they're already a thing.
:bishiesparklesr: multiple characters are absolutely fine, but in my experience, it might get a little messy. we can always make it work out, i'm sure.
:bishiesparklesr: not to be a butt, but please be mature and don't be too dramatic.
:bishiesparklesr: i am always down to make new friends, so ooc chat would be lovely!

to be honest, i'm not very hopeful that i'll get a lot of messages, but if we do have anything in common, don't be afraid to contact me!

also, if you do love old music but you don't want to rp, i'm always looking for new music to listen to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back