Yet Another Newbie

Casteylan

Magic Eight Ball
Hello everyone!

I found this site on a google search for roleplay forums and this one was top of the list.

I have been roleplaying in various formats for more than 3 decades (yes I am that old!) and I am also a prolific amateur writer. I'm looking mainly for OC roleplay, though I have one fandom love which is Tolkien's Silmarillion. But mostly I prefer OC fantasy (medieval or modern), occasionally dabbling in SF and contemporary supernatural. I am happy to create new characters for specific storylines, or use one of my my existing characters, as the situation requires.

I'm more interested in group roleplay than 1x1, unless you have a Fingon character (Silmarillion) to pair with my Maedhros (slim chance, I know).

My timezone is UK and I am usually available evenings and weekends (my time - generally afternoons US time).

did you check the link? I have some stuff in the over view mostly and a lot for sign-up.

All it says is this: "A lot of people just make a Nation Building RP on here and never actually do it on here. I am doing it on here, right now. Always accepting."

I know, its not much. not very many players, just me and someone else right now, and i'm working on it. Once it goes off, i'll update everything. The character sign-up covers more stuff, if you read through.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH sorry you're newer than me. at the top of the page there's tabs that cover each aspect.

I recommend the SU GF UT RP, then. Sorry, pulled it straight outta bookmarks. It's a steven universe gravity falls and undertale roleplay. I'm WD Gaster in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Casteylan said:
Hello everyone!
I found this site on a google search for roleplay forums and this one was top of the list.

I have been roleplaying in various formats for more than 3 decades (yes I am that old!) and I am also a prolific amateur writer. I'm looking mainly for OC roleplay, though I have one fandom love which is Tolkien's Silmarillion. But mostly I prefer OC fantasy (medieval or modern), occasionally dabbling in SF and contemporary supernatural. I am happy to create new characters for specific storylines, or use one of my my existing characters, as the situation requires.

I'm more interested in group roleplay than 1x1, unless you have a Fingon character (Silmarillion) to pair with my Maedhros (slim chance, I know).

My timezone is UK and I am usually available evenings and weekends (my time - generally afternoons US time).
200.gif

A man of my tastes! You definitely have me beat on role-playing years (only about 12 under my belt)

Welcome to RP Nation! How dedicated/serious of a RP are you looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back