• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β˜Ύβœ§ 𝘺𝘦𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳 1𝘹1 𝘴𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘀𝘩 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘒π˜₯ ✧☽ - closed

nyxievous

✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

/* ------ start of code -- no need to touch ------ */

/* ------ text box ------ */
a 1x1 search thread

hi i'm nyx (they/she), i'm gay and i write gay ocs. scroll down if you're interested in rping with me!

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

Β© weldherwings.

Last edited:

• about me: i'm an engineer. i just finished my masters degree, looking for a job and have heaps of free time rn so i need all the rps i can get my grubby lil hands on. i'm just a nerd who loves cats, video games, manhwas and obsesses over fictional characters and plots all day. i'm also on the neurodiverse spectrum!

age: 18+ only. i myself am almost 30, so i am only comfortable rping with adults for 1x1s.

literacy:
    ✧ i write third person, past tense.
    ✧ i write anywhere between 300 to 1k+ words (average is about 400-600). here are some of my writing samples
    ✧ that being said, i prefer quality over quantity and as long as you give me a paragraph or two to work with, i am happy.
    ✧ it all depends on the scene, and I'd prefer to move things along rather than get burnt out writing lengthy monologues.

activity:
    ✧ i currently have a buttload of free time so i am pretty active ooc and can do 1-2 ic posts a week unless stated otherwise.
    ✧ i DON'T expect the same from you, however, i do like casual ooc chatter in the meantime just so i know you're still interested!
    ✧ but i'll take my cues from you for ooc and if you don't feel like being talkative, i'll respect that.

ghost friendly:
    ✧ feel free to drop if you're not into it anymore or feeling burnt out.
    ✧ i would appreciate a message if we've been rping for a long time, but i don't mind if you ghost in the beginning.

format:
    ✧ flexible.
    ✧ i prefer threads, but can do over DMs as well.
    ✧ i don't rp over discord, only ooc (and also prefer discord for ooc).

triggers: n/a

pairings:
    ✧ i have most experience writing male/nonbinary ocs and like m// or mxnb/trans male for rps/main ocs
    ✧ minor characters can be whatever
    ✧ don't care for mxf but if the story/characters call for
    it, i'm flexible
    ✧ ships can be romantic or platonic as long as we're not pigeonholing them into it
    ✧ polyam + doubling/tripling friendly
    ✧ not comfortable writing high school aged ocs for main characters UNLESS we're planning a long term rp

faceclaims:
    ✧ flexible
    ✧
    preference for illustrated/anime art but i am ok with rl fcs or written descriptions as well (as long as we're both using the same thing, it's whatever)

misc:
    ✧ if our rp didn't work out, we can still try again!
    ✧ if we have rped before/in a group rp together, you are more than welcome to dm me for a 1x1 involving our ocs/plots

✧ send me a DM pls and thank u for reading this far. i promise i am friendly TuT
    ✧ pls tell me a bit about yourself, your preferences etc, and not just "wanna do x and x rp?"

Last edited:
Hello, would you maybe be interested in a MxF Genshin plot? Something regarding ex-friends to enemies to friends to lovers kinda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back