• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต

wheeler.

๐™ข๐™ž๐™ ๐™š, ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™š๐™ก
โ€œyeah right, yeah right.โ€

6D2CC68C-4794-4050-963D-1FBC063FF23E.gif

PARTNER THREAD

INTRO
i. my name is jude the dude, and despite being fairly (very) new to the website, i am most definitely not new to the realm of roleplay. iโ€™ve been roleplaying for around eight years now (my childhood consisted of webkinz and icarly). because you know... gibBAYYY
ii. eastern time zone gang because my family is poor and canโ€™t afford to move to california like i wanted to (#poorsadpersongoals)
iii. absolute memer at all times. feel free to joke about around me because yolo, bros. humor and memes is basically an occupation to me at this point.
iv. iโ€™m super definitely ditch-friendly, because i understand how life can get in the way of things. but pleaSE tell me in advance
v. stranger things mike stan (if the username wasnโ€™t obvious)

REQUIREMENTS
โ€” be at least seventeen (iโ€™m eighteen so i need someone around my age to talk to lol)
โ€” gimme that good, good tasty angsty deliciousness and fluff, fluff is always freaking adorable
โ€” be literate, know the difference between โ€œyouโ€™reโ€ and โ€œyourโ€, pumpkin, itโ€™s not that difficult
โ€” ooc is basically a must

PREFERENCES
i. no real preference for genders, but i would love to include nonbinary characters โ€” because yeah, iโ€™m nonbinary whoop
ii. third person point of view, it just makes sense that way, i suppose lol
iii. i prefer realistic face claims opposed to drawn or animated ones, because aesthetic
iv. romance is so cute and like basically my life line

FANDOMS
โ€” percy jackson: oc x oc/oc x canon
โ€” harry potter: oc x oc โ€” would love a hufflepuff x slytherin omg
โ€” stranger things (duh)
โ€” it 2017: mmmmmmH richie tozier

SOULMATE AUโ€™S
i. a soulmate au where you have a black stain where your soulmate is supposed to touch you for the first time and it turns millions of colors once they do.
like, there are so many people just living out there with right palms covered in black, waiting for that one handshake.
people with black knuckles who are afraid for years that they will end up punching their soulmate or something and end up coming home with their knuckles turned all shades of red, blue, and purple without them noticing because occasionally their hands would brush together.
someone having a very visible black palm on their cheek that they often try to cover up because people will just know they will be slapped one day.
just...
consider the possibilities.
[taken from tumblr]

ii. imagine dating an immortal and discovering a photo album of their exes who all sort of look like you, but the photographs all date back to a nearly a century ago.
what if the exes were all previous incarnations of you and the immortalโ€™s been dating all of them in the hopes of getting you to remember your first life when you originally met them.
[taken from tumblr]

iii. soulmate au where when you write something on your skin with pen/marker/whatever the heck you want, it will show up on your soulmateโ€™s skin as well.
imagine having an incredibly artistic soulmate who enjoys drawing flowers, designs, and really lovely patterns all over their arms, and the other person just sits there and watches as the little lines appear on their arms. they canโ€™t stop smiling, and itโ€™s their favorite part of the day.
imagine muse a being super forgetful so they scribble down all the places their appointments are and muse b tries to decipher them and figure out where they are. they meet and muse b notices the writing on their hand from across the waiting room/coffee shop/ etc., scramble to find a pen, and write โ€œfound youโ€ on the back of their hand. eventually, muse a notices their hand and glances up, their eyes lock and...
[taken from tumblr]

iv. a soulmate au in which every person is born with a step counter located on their wrist. for each and every step they take, the number will go up or down, marking the moment they meet their soulmate.
perhaps as children, they would run around, just to see their numbers go up, and then down again.
maybe person a and person b are high school students and members of track teams from two different schools, and while theyโ€™re running, they donโ€™t notice their numbers rapidly dropping. they incidentally crash into each other, but completely disregard the fact that their counter has completely stopped and now has a 0 presented on it. โ€” my personal favorite tbh
[taken from tumblr]

MY PLOTS

โ€” super: muse a and muse b are masked superheroes that save their city from crimes that occur and events that cause them. but during the day, theyโ€™re just two run-of-the-mill civilians that go about their day as though theyโ€™re nothing out of the ordinary. as heroes, they cross paths during their nightly watches and arenโ€™t all that found of one another, bickering and clashing at times during jobs and tasks. but when they meet out of the mask and costume, they discover a connection. a spark. they quickly become friends... but as time passes, secrets are revealed, and trouble brews.

โ€” come with me: muse a has never felt at home living in the house that is supposedly considered home. between the fighting and yelling, thereโ€™s not a second of rest. when a meets b, a kid in a bad running foster home, both are thinking the same thing. now on the run from their guardians (that just so happen to be tracking them down), the two are forced to live in the shadows, but their of them have ever felt so alive.

FIN.

Hi! Itโ€™s nice to meet you, Iโ€™m Emma! Iโ€™m super interested in the Hufflepuff/Slytherin ship or the Immortal Reincarnation plot! If youโ€™re interested, please let me know. <3

just wanted to say
for that second plot
id be drawing dicks on that person's arm
tumblr_inline_n04e3z9Yp21s1o8vk.jpg

Hi there! Iโ€™d absolutely love to do the Slytherin/Hufflepuff idea, or maybe Stranger Things (maybe both, of we feel like we click?)! Iโ€™m definitely someone who appreciates OOC chatter and I am too much of a living meme to not make references to memes all the time, so I think weโ€™d get along swimmingly! Let me know if youโ€™re interested! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

stranger things or IT -- omg both of these are cravings of mine as of late. if you hmu with a PM when you can i'd be happy to tell you more about myself as a roleplayer so you can see if we're compatible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back