• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yandere Partner Search?

WhisperingWind

I'm still searching for you in the stars.

I've recently seen a lot of people searching for Yandere role play partners, so I figured I would extend an offer to anyone willing to work with me. I'd like to work with a yandere in a variety of settings. It could be:

Yandere x Regular Person

Yandere x Yandere

Just to list a few pairings. I would even be interested in working with a Yandere who ends up falling for their obsession's best friend/sibling. We could use the Yandere idea in a futuristic, fantasy, or modern setting for sure. I would be open to hearing other suggestions as well!

I'd also be open to doubling if my partner would want to!

Thank you all for reading. Hopefully I get to work with one of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested if you're still looking. I'm especially good at making "Yandere Bait" characters, i.e. characters so sweet and well meaning they can't help but be stalked. I'm also good at making side characters which are such awful human beings the Yandere doesn't have to have any reservations about killing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back