• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Yandere long-term preferably

Jasonanderson

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've been wanting to do a Yandere romance one for quite awhile I have different scenarios for the RP. They're pretty rough ideas i would like to do long-term but short is fine as well. Would like to be the target of your affection. If you have any different ideas or are interested please reply or message. :)

1 we bump into each other at a convenience store or I work there and you become one of my most loyal customers eventually becoming obsessive

2 is we meet on Halloween at a haunted house because you work there and I got dragged their by my current GF. I envision you immediately taking a liking to me during our first visit and You possibly stalking me during our first haunted house visit unbeknownst to me and my gf. You proceed to come obsessed as it becomes a yearly thing.

3is a simple Halloween costume party hookup that turns out to be way more than I bargained for.

4 I just moved into a new apartment and you live on the Same floor as me you take a interest in me because you help me moved my stuff in and at some point break ins happen with little notes.

5 is when we live in the same dorm in college and you start telling people that we're dating etc because I was nice to you once. It starts out simple with us texting before you proceed to blows up my phone messaging and eventually gradually spiraling way beyond anything I imagined.

6 we meet at a hole in the wall bar after I experience a bad breakup I become a fixation of yours and eventually fall under your spell like Stockh
olm syndrome

Here's a intro to the convenience store one as a example

It was a muggy September morning the clouds were darkened. Even though it was raining at a steady clip it was quite sweltering. When all of Jason Anderson 5:11 lean but muscler 188 pound frame steps out of his candy Red mustang he wiped the rain drops from his face. He slicked back his shaggy black hair and looked at Shelley's convenience store.

He had transferred here because the pay was better on top of it being a few minutes away from his Brand new modest apartment down the street. His Ocean Blue eyes glanced at the bright white brick store and Pink Shelley lettering. Half of the letters neon coloring blinked in and out.

He had dark navy blue pants and a hot pink Shelley convenience store shirt. The shirt was rather tight because he had accidentally shrunk it in the washer. He strolled through the see through metallic doors and he immediately lamented that the AC was on the fritz.

His eyes darted around at the usual amount of food drinks candy and alcohol beverages littering it's wide aisles. He walked over behind the register and clocked in. It was going to be a long sweltering day as it immediately felt like a oven

There was a bright red small turning fan under the counter he within a instance turned it on as it span around in many directions

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back